Everyone’s resolution is to be healthier, work out more and lose some weight right? Yup! There is a new site you should check out if you want to keep your resolution. The all new Athletes Club (www.athletesclub.com) is a subscription based service that nets members exclusive discounts to various gyms, gear shops, and other health and fitness related business in their city.
Members can go for a workout at a gym one day and then have a spa day the next. Need some gear to pick up a new sport? Stop by one of the club’s partner shops for discounts on a wide variety of products. On top of these discounts, Athletes Club members also gain access to exclusive content and special events around their city.
Introductory rates for membership to the site are $19 a monthly or $129 annually. Discounts never expire and vary from partner to partner. Here’s a quick sampling of what will be available to members in NYC:
· 6-Pack of Private Training Sessions for $450 (Usually $900) at The Fitness Cell
· 50% OFF 1st Group Class (Normal Class price $30) at Body Space Fitness
· 20% OFF Gym Membership (Annual Price is $3,000) at SuperStar Gym
· Beginner Package – 50% OFF Enrollment, 15% OFF Personal Training Packages, Gloves, Wraps & T-Shirts With A One-Year Membership at UFC Gym
· $75 OFF a New Bike and a Bike Fitting Together at Bicycle Habitat
The site is user friendly to navigate. I found some really cool deals in NYC like 1st class free and a cool gym, spa packages and deals at juice bars! Partners include Clay Health Club, Hu Kitchen, Finish Line and Bicycle Habitat. With informative blog entries, premium videos and a really user friendly system – you can discover new motivations to keep your resolution for 2014.
Sign up, do 10 squats and tell a friend about Athletes Club! https://athletesclub.com/