Talking about summer, I guess kids are more excited than us. Of course, we will go to beach and have vacations for summer fun. But for kids, they are much easier than us – just a toy that they can play with water, they will feel very fun and happy. Here I have some good toys suggestions for you to consider for the Summer-expecting kids.
Get ready to make a splash with Hydro Strike!
In this head-to-head pinball game, you’ll need fast flipping fingers to shoot the ball into your opponent’s goal. Score and your opponent will get sprayed in the face with water! Since a sprayer is aimed at both players, strike quick when you play, or you’ll get the spray! The first player to score 5 times wins.
Simply squeeze the hand grips to activate the flipper, and send the ball shooting down the alley toward your opponent’s target! Watch out – sprayers are aimed at both players, adding suspense and excitement to the game. Score, and your opponent will get sprayed in the face with water!
Will you win or get wet?
- Fast-paced pinball action for 2 players
- Shoot the ball into your opponent’s goal, and watch them get sprayed!
- The first player to score 5 times wins
- Water feature adds excitement and surprise to the game
- Recommended for ages 7 and up
Other the water games, kids are always loving to play interactive games with you! Sharing stories and know them better!
We get it – parenting is tough.
Is discovering your kid’s secret booger wall better or worse than a failed homework assignment that you helped with? Rank these funny and relatable parenting moments in our new Stuff Happens: Parenting Edition card game. If our Misery Index agrees with you, you get to keep the card. Correctly rank 10 scenario cards to win!
You’re going to read some messed up stuff on these cards that can happen to the best of parents, and then rank them based on how bad they really are. Is your kid spilling juice on your laptop better or worse than your teen getting suspended? Is it worse than 2AM feedings with your baby? Rank the card, and if our Misery Index agrees with you, you get to keep it.
This expansion can be played on its own, but if you’re ready for a diaper change, mix these babies in with any Stuff Happens deck!
- Each unfortunate situation is ranked from 1-100 (100 being the absolute worst) using a “Misery Index”
- Players guess where other situations rank according to their index – if you’re correct, you keep the card
- Correctly rank 10 cards to win!
- For 2 or more players, ages 13 and up
Enjoy the Summer!