As we’re in the middle of a very interesting summer, GourmetGiftBaskets.com has several great items for gift givers now, while they’re gearing up for holidays like Grandparent’s Day (Sunday, Sept. 8).
Here’s a quick look at a few new and very popular items:
This fizzy celebration gift bucket loaded with spiked hard seltzer beverages is sure to please the most dedicated health nut. This gift features hip, low-calorie alcoholic seltzer water beverages in six natural fruit flavors. Your gift recipient is sure to be reaching for more of these low-carb and low-cal bubbly beverages without a hint of guilt. True to our name, this health conscious happy hour in a bucket wouldn’t be complete without gourmet nuts and trail mix, cranberry pomegranate clusters and key lime cookies. Don’t waste another moment imagining your recipient chilling down the spiked seltzers, popping them in the ice bucket and inviting their friends over. This party starts as soon as you place your order!
- Truly Hard Seltzer – (2) 12 oz. – Rose and Blueberry Acai flavored spiked seltzers that smell like fresh fruits. Truly is the most fizzy of all hard seltzer brands, drink ice cold or pair with your favorite tequila or vodka cocktail.
- White Claw Hard Seltzer – (4) 12 oz. cans – Surf the waves of White Claw with their dry, refreshing and sweeter than expected spiked seltzers in Natural Lime, Raspberry, Ruby Grapefruit and Black Cherry flavors.
- Galvanized Steel Bucket – Just add ice, this sturdy galvanized steel bucket is the perfect vessel for this healthier spiked beverage selection.
- Key Lime Cookies by Byrd’s Famous Cookies – 2.25 oz. – Your favorite tart citrus flavor in a bite-sized cookie! Just as crumbly and tasty as those beloved southern lime pies.
- Chichester Mix by GourmetGiftBaskets.com – 5 oz. – A delectable mixture of premium gourmet nuts, crisp cheddar crackers, and tasty pretzel nuggets.
- Sugar River Trail Mix by Merrimack Valley Snack Company – 4 oz. – A sweet trail mix of banana chips, honey roasted sesame sticks, and sweetened dried strawberries.
- Cranberry Pomegranate Clusters by 180 Snacks – 1 oz. – Hearty trail mix clumps with dried cranberries, and the sweet taste of pomegranate seeds.
- Roasted & Salted Almonds by GourmetGiftBaskets.com – 6 oz. – Slow roasted almonds sprinkled with salt. A heart healthy and high fiber snacking option.
When you can’t be there to celebrate their birthday in person, they’ll know how much you’re thinking of them when you send this giant 12″ chocolate chip cookie cake! It’s all decked out with hand drawn balloons and a sweet message to help them celebrate their special day. Fresh from the bakery, this cake is as delicious as it is fun!
- Fresh Orchard Fruits
- Pretzel Twists by Auntie Trudie’s – 3 oz.
- Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip by Robert Rothschild Farms – 7.8 oz.
- Sea Salt & Cracked Peppercorn Water Crackers by Eleanor & Flynn – 4 oz.
- Garlic Sausage by Hanover Smokehouse – 5 oz.
- Classic Vermont Sharp Cheddar Cheese by Cabot – 8 oz.
- (3) Assorted Citrus Slices by Hillside Candy
Selecting gift baskets for delivery to your family, friends and corporate recipients can be difficult. There are a couple of key factors to determine when deciding what gift basket to send, including what foods they enjoy and for what occasion the gift is being sent. No matter who the recipient and what the occasion you can rest easy knowing the collection of Gourmet Gift Baskets is sure to impress. Send them a gourmet gift basket today and allow GourmetGiftBaskets family of gift experts to WOW your recipients!
GourmetGiftBaskets.com was founded in 2002 with family values and the desire to provide exceptional gifts for all of life’s special occasions. Through years of working in his family’s flower shop in New Hampshire, President & CEO Ryan Abood naturally realized an opportunity to provide handmade, high quality gift baskets. What began with two family members in the basement of a flower shop has exploded into a multi-million dollar company recognized multiple times by Inc.500, Internet Retailer, Enterprise Bank, and more, while still remaining true to its core values of exceptional gourmet ingredients handcrafted with care. As this entrepreneurial family spirit continues in the next generation with the birth of the youngest Abood last spring, this proud family business will continue to exceed gourmet gifting expectations.