PetKrewe has so many cute costumes on their website and for dogs of all sizes
Even though it is a fun night for humans and kids, some dogs can get pretty freaked out during Halloween. Strange costumes, sounds and smells might make the dogs bark and get scared. So just to prepare your dog, here are some of the my tips for how to get your dog ready for Halloween!
Get your costumes on https://petkrewe.com
Different dogs need different brushes! And while Jacob use to love the Zoom Groom tool, it really doesn’t work on Cami’s fur. She has been using more a of hacksaw blade type brush from SleekEZ for her everyday shedding. Here is her friend Bongo, who is a Schnauzer mix and he needs another type of brush too! It can get really confusing with all the various combs and brushes on the market currently but we have found one solution that is great for ALL DOGS.
It is multifunctional and can be used wet or dry. Easy to use, the HandsOn Gloves just feels like you are petting your dog! The tiny ridges massage your dog and catch all kind of loose hairs.
After a day full of good fun enjoying outdoor play at parks, beaches, and lakes – bathe, clean, groom, and massage your dog with the helping hands of your children with innovative HandsOn Gloves grooming, bathing and massaging innovation, now also in a Junior Kids Size! HandsOn Gloves help encourage families to have their children lend a hand in providing tender loving care for their animals. HandsOn Gloves work wet or dry with the 5-fingered glove allowing for the perfect combination of scrubbing nodules on fingers and palms. Users will find their animals wanting to come closer at groom time and HandsOn Gloves can help you bond with your animal. HandsOn Gloves are carefully designed with hypo-allergenic, bio-friendly components which are clinically proven to be safe for use with humans and animals.
*Check out all 5 sizes in green or black. Kids: size Junior and Adult: sizes Small, Medium, Large, and Extra Large.
Website – www.HandsOnGloves.com
- The scrubbing nodules on the fingers and palms provide a deep thorough clean and are the best de-shedders on the market today. Another added benefit is your animals hair does not stick to the HandsOn Glove; just a simple flick of the wrist and the hair instantly releases so you can go right back to caring for your animal.
- The textured surface and flexibility of our gloves allow you to better massage and improve circulation while distributing natural oils and promoting a healthy skin and coat.
- Wet or dry, our 5 fingered grooming gloves are unbeatable
- The perfect combination of scrubbing nodules on fingers and palms. Your gloves will not slip or fall off even when wet and soapy. Best de-shedder on the market and it simply and easily releases accumulated hair.
- Relaxes and helps naturally build a bond with your animals
- Massages muscles and stimulates circulation while helping to distribute natural oils for a healthy skin and coat. The gloves tactile touch gently cleans sensitive areas like legs, faces, ears and tight body contours.
- Your hands and fingernails stay clean
- With its versatile, flexible grip you can easily handle water hoses, shampoo bottles, lead ropes, leashes, or anything else you may need with your gloves on. Manure and other foul-smelling stains are much easier to clean with your HandsOn Gloves.
- Most animals will gravitate to you wanting more grooming and petting time
- Animals favor the HandsOn touch far better than any other grooming/massage products. HandsOn grooming and petting allow you to connect with your animals on a level far beyond other grooming products.
- Compact, easily fits in your pocket, grooming caddy, tote or bag
- Lightweight and extremely durable, doesn’t crack, tear or mildew even under heavy grooming and bathing conditions
Hanging out with my mom! My mom came to visit us and help us move to our new house. Cami’s favorite thing is hanging out with her 🙂 My mom got her a toy that makes a pig honking sound! She never had any noise making toys before so she played with that endlessly until she broke the squeaker
Lazy Dog Restaurant! We found this super cute lunch spot with a dog friendly patio and dog menu too! They have various locations and we went to the one at the Town Square mall in Vegas.
After rolling around and getting hot all day, Cami loves sleeping on the bed with us. So that means so needs to have a bath before she does that! We discovered Arm and Hammer Pet Shampoos and they are truly the best!
For more than 165 years, people have chosen pure, versatile, effective, environmentally safe and economical ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda for baking and countless household & personal care uses. Arm & Hammer Baking Soda is an alternative to using harsh chemicals, which makes it great for use around food, kids, and pets.
Healthy Paws Herbals (HPH) is excited to announce its first line of medical strength herbs for pets! Created by licensed herbalist and Doctor of Acupunture & Oriental Medicine Kyle Burton, HPH is a safe, drug free, natural alternative to traditional medicine.
Utilizing 2,000 year old time tested formulas for dogs, cats, and horses, Burton developed three liquid herbal extracts—Pain Relief, Calming and Allergy + Itch—that are slightly sweet and mix easily into pet food.
As a herbalist in Los Angeles, Burton has been writing custom formulas for his two legged clients for over a decade. After receiving numerous requests from his patients—and successfully answering a call for help from his brother’s dog suffering from allergies and itching—Burton decided to combine his extensive experience in Chinese medicine with his love for animals. “Having an alternative to traditional medication is something people have been doing for years, why wouldn’t man’s best friend have that option as well?,” says Dr. Kyle Burton, Founder of Healthy Paws Herbals. “So when I began to receive requests from my clients for alternatives for their pets, it felt like a natural next step.”
Healthy Paws Herbals
Healthy Paws Herbals ($14.99/1oz, $39/4oz) is available for purchase on healthypawsherbals.com as well as select retailers including: Erewhon, Malibu Grooming, Lassens and LA Urban Fitness Nutrition Center
About Dr. Kyle Burton
Dr. Kyle Burton received his Masters at Emperor’s College of Traditional Chinese Medicine and his Doctorate at Yo San University specializing in Healthy Aging and Longevity. He opened his private practice in 2006 in West Hollywood, California and now has a location in Downtown L.A.
Precious Metal Prints has the cutest new ‘kit’ available for pet parents! A custom gold or silver nose print pendant. I have been obsessed with wearing this and I love how unique and meaningful it is. I have been wearing it as a ‘lucky’ charm!
First they send you a little kit with 2 polymers. One is blue and one is white. Separately they don’t do much and feel a bit like oily Play-Doh. Once you combine it, it makes a ‘moldable compound’ that will harden. So quickly mix the 2 together and press it on your dogs dry and clean nose then let it set. Next, I sent the nose to Precious Metal Prints and 2 weeks later, I got my neckace.
How cool is that! Support this small business by clicking http://www.preciousmetalprints.com/