The warmth and comfort you’d expect from a beanie with the hair protection you need to keep your hair flawless all winter long.
- Inspired from Grace’s time in Chicago, this hair accessory has a cold-weather look we all know and love, along with a satin lining to keep your hair at its best
- Grace Eleyae’s classic satin-lining will prevent curls from being smush and matted, retain moisture, fight frizz, and help preserve your hairstyle
- Adjustable drawstrings allow you to tighten to your liking
- Ample of room to stretch over any hairdo
- Great for all hair types, 100% Acrylic outside, GE Charmeuse Satin inside, Spot clean
Royal Blue Foldover Warm Slap
Dark Gray Warm Slap
Tough on weather, gentle on hair.
A beanie you can wear without damaging your hair.
- GE’s satin lining helps eliminate bedhead, reduce hair damaging friction, lock in moisture, fight frizz, and distribute your hairs natural healthy oils.
- 100% wool exterior gives you a classic beanie look and keeps you warm in the coldest conditions
- The signature elastic band ensures a comfy fit that will stay securely on your head
- Never waste time wrapping your head before putting on a beanie again
- Works for all hairstyles, machine wash and hang dry, one size fits most.
Gray Adjustable Warm Headband
A knitted headband that checks all the boxes
A soft and delicate ear warmer for healthier edges.
- Knitted acrylic outside keeps you warm, while the smooth charmeuse satin protects your most delicate strands
- Adjustable buttons that are as fashionable as they are functional
- A timeless look with smooth satin lining, now you never have to sacrifice hair health for style ever again.
- 100% acrylic, spot clean, adjustable
Moscato Wide Brim Hat
Transforming the definition of hat hair
A stiff wide brim fedora that fights frizz, breakage, and messy hair.
- Adjustable drawstrings let you tighten the hat to your liking and help keep it on your head
- Satin-lining allows you to throw on and go while protecting your hair from drying out, frizzing up, and tangling
- 100% wool exterior will keep you warm in the coldest conditions
- Spot clean and doubles as wall decor
In 2014, the founder Grace took a trip to Kenya that would change her life. During a (very bumpy) 8-hour car ride, all the hair on the back of her head broke off — the result of her chemically straightened hair’s constant friction against the headrest. Frustrated, She got home and sewed her first Slap (satin-lined cap) designed to keep hair moisturized, protected and knot-free. 100,000 happy customers later, the Slap has blossomed into a successful family-run, female-owned business that helps alleviate hair frustration.
Stylish on the outside, satin on the inside, the Slap looks like an innocent, chic beanie. In reality, it’s a hair-protecting, time-saving, style-extending, money-saving bonnet-that’s-not-a-bonnet. Slap’s moisture-retaining satin eliminates breakage, damage and hair loss better than cotton while ensuring expensive treatments and blowouts last longer. Sleep in a Slap, and, when that alarm clock starts buzzing, hair will look virtually the same as it did the night before.
The Slap is modern hair protection for modern women. Now, women can nourish their hair while picking the kids up from school without a soul knowing they’re conditioning on the go. Surprise visitors? One too many taps of the snooze button? Anyone can put the Slap on and carry on; its elastic band won’t budge no matter what.