A nice foundation is very important for a nice makeup. It gives a well basement to add any colors on the face. Veil Cosmetics’s Sunset foundation is an airy and whipped formula that reveals skin as if drenched in the sunset light. Water based Sunset Skin melts with your complexion: not mask-like, pure weightlessness. Special engineered texture makes for an effortless blend and soft focus finish helps skin appear smoother and reduces the appearance of pores and fine lines.
Veil Cosmetics Sunset Skin Foundation
Skin Brightening with Plant-Based, Water-Resistant Formula
Vegan & Cruelty-Free
Oil-Free & Hypoallergenic
- ILLUMINATE YOUR SKIN — Brighten up a natural look with our silky, skin-brightening foundation that uses pore blurring technology and provides buildable sheer-to-medium coverage
- WEIGHTLESS DESIGN — A breathable and weightless feel gives your skin a soft-focus, poreless finish whether you apply using your fingers, brushes, or sponges
- LONG-LASTING WEAR — Drift and water-resistant wear with a satin finish helps your look last all day without needing to apply finishing powder
- NO JUNK OR IRRITANTS — Our hypoallergenic, water-based formula is non-comedogenic for all skin types and even oily skin. This silky foundation does not contain oils, parabens, sulfates or skin irritants, and is dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested
- VEGAN & CRUELTY-FREE — All Veil Cosmetic products use plant-based ingredients with formulas that are not tested on animals
ABOUT VEIL COSMETICS
The brainchild of internationally acclaimed makeup artist Sebastien Tardif, Veil Cosmetics is inspired by Tardif’s passion for skin and fresh take on weightless, complexion solutions. Veil sets out to modernize the traditional approach to makeup by revealing gorgeous skin, not masking it, with multi-tasking, skin care cosmetics. The light-infused cosmetics impart instant illumination while soothing and hydrating the complexion with their treatment benefits.
Over the course of his nearly 25-year career, celebrity makeup artist Sébastien Tardif has worked with celebrated global luxury brands, collaborated with award-winning fashion designers, directly trained more than 1,000 makeup artists and customized makeup looks for over 60,000 women. Sébastien brings his radiant complexion style to the pages of renowned publications such as Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, Cosmopolitan, Elle, Women’s Wear Daily, Marie Claire, and Glamour, has led makeup direction for over 100 Fashion Week shows and has worked closely with celebrities such as Naomi Campbell, Debbie Harry, Jane Fonda, Glenn Close and Olivia Palermo to name a few. Available globally at select retail locations and veilcosmetics.com.