Holiday is always the snacking time for the whole family. No matter you are going to have a stay-in holiday, or a on-the-road holiday. You need to snack on something at the movie time, chatting time, or anytime before the meals, between the meals and even at meals. Healthy snacks should be the game changer this year. Let’s give the best wishes to our family for the good health in the new year!
Mary‘s Gone Crackers is the organic, gluten-free, plant based cracker brand that proves that healthy snacks need never lack in flavor. Focused on impeccable quality and taste, Mary’s products speak for themselves with their delectable, unique texture and flavor profiles which can only be accomplished by carefully baking whole, organic ingredients to toasted perfection.
With four key, whole ingredients – brown rice, quinoa, flax and sesame seeds – these Original crackers provide the perfect pairing of toasty flavor and crunchy goodness. Always gluten-free and organic.
SUPER SEED CRACKERS
Mary’s Super Seed Crackers are rich and hearty, packed with luscious pumpkin, sunflower and poppy seeds, among others. More seeds means higher in protein, providing an energy boost whenever you need it.
Great Recipes Recommend for Your Holiday Meals Idea
PANTRY PULL PUMPKIN CURRY SOUP
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 yellow onion, diced medium
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2-3 teaspoons curry powder OR 2-3 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger OR 1 Tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin (more or less depending on personal taste)
- Dash of cayenne pepper (depending on personal taste)
- 2-3 cups broth (veggie or chicken)
- 2 tablespoons nut butter of choice
- 2, 15oz cans pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons sugar of choice (coconut is great here)
- 1 can coconut milk
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 can garbanzo beans, rinsed, salted and roasted for 45-60 minutes @ 375 to crisp; OR Roasted pepitas
- 1 tablespoon coconut cream
- Heat a large soup pot over medium high heat, add the oil until the surface shimmers;
- Add the onion and sauté for 5 minutes until translucent, add garlic and cook for another 2 minutes;
- Add the curry powder, ginger, cumin and cayenne, cook for another 1-2 minutes to release the fragrant oils;
- Stir in the broth, pumpkin puree, nut butter sugar and coconut milk;
- Bring to a simmer and cook for 5-10 minutes, remove from the heat;
- After cooling slightly, puree the soup with an immersion blender or a vitamix.
- Top with garnish of choice,
Enjoy this simple, pantry-friendly recipe for White Bean & Artichoke Tapenade Dip! A delicious and healthy snack, easily paired with any of Mary’s crackers!
WHITE BEAN & ARTICHOKE TAPENADE DIP
- 4 marinated artichoke hearts
- 15 pitted green olives
- 1 can white cannellini beans, rinsed
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- A handful of fresh parsley (if available)
- Salt and pepper
PREPARATION: Add all ingredients and puree in a food processor to the desired consistency.
- 1, 4-5 pound pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup quinoa
- ½ cup wild rice
- 1 qt vegetable stock (divided)
- ¾ cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup diced carrot
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- ¼ cup diced fennel blulb
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger (minced)
- 1 clove of chopped garlic
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh sage
- 1/4 c. dried cranberries
- 1/4 c. chopped, dried apricots (chopped)
- ¼ c. dried currants
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 dash of ground cloves
- 2 tsp. orange zest
- Salt & ground black pepper
- 1 c. Herb cracker crumbs (pound in a plastic bag or process in a food processor)
- 1/2 c. vegetable stock
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees (320 high elevation)
- Wash the outside of the pumpkin to remove any dirt. Cut the top off the pumpkin 2-3” from the edge of the stem all the way around.
- Scoop out the seeds and pith from the pumpkin. Reserve the seeds and toast for garnish (or snacking), if desired.
- Rub the inside of the pumpkin with oil, salt and pepper.
- Place the pumpkin in a baking dish and roast for 1 hour, until slightly soft.
- Prepare the Quinoa buy boiling 2 cups of salted stock and stirring the quinoa in. When the stock returns to a boil, reduce the heat to medium and cook until soft, about 20 minutes.
- Prepare the Wild Rice by adding the wild rice, 1 ½ cups of broth and a pinch of salt to a pan. Bring the mix to a boil on high then reduce to medium and cook until tender and most grains have split open, about 40 minutes.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium high heat and add oil.
- Add diced onion, carrot and celery and cook until slightly soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and ginger; continue to cook until vegetables are soft, another 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add cinnamon, cloves, orange zest, salt and pepper.
- Mix the seasoned sautéed vegetables with the prepared quinoa and wild rice.
- Stir in the dried fruit and cracker crumbs.
- Add up to 1/2 c. of vegetable broth to moisten filling.
- Load the roasted pumpkin with the filling and roast for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
TRY WITH Mary’s Original Herb Crackers
All of Mary’s snacks are certified organic, gluten free, allergen friendly, and vegan to fuel active, health conscious, and epicurean lifestyles with delicious and nutritious snacks.
If you are the lazy type like me, you can just enjoy these delicious crackers themselves. Dipped with guacamole or eating these for breakfast, they are all good! If you would like to know more about how to enjoy these healthy and delicious crackers, checking out Mary’s Gone Cracker’s website to learn simple and fun recipes.
The Mary’s Gone Crackers® seed was planted the day Mary discovered the power to create amazingly good snacks using only whole, plant-based ingredients. The popularity of her tasty crackers quickly spread far beyond her kitchen, inspiring her to walk away from a successful career to follow her passion. Today, the brand continues to build on Mary’s original creations with new and exciting flavors baked with ingredients you can actually see—making each cracker a unique window into the love of seed-craft. Eat them right out of the box or get creative with your favorite toppings to build your own taste bud adventure!
To nourish the whole person in body and mind, to spread the love of food and fun through organic whole foods while making the world a better place. Mary’s Gone Crackers ingredients are conscientiously sourced through sustainable farming practices that support the surrounding ecosystem. The preservation of nature’s abundance for future generations starts with them, so they can all Snack Happy, Live Happy™