Being a woman is not a easy job, we need to take care of too many things. Let’s put our works, houseworks, as well as dealing the family issues aside. There’s something else we have to do everyday which is to take care of our skins, and hairs! Why we have longer hairs than man? That’s not fair… I know it’s our own choices for long or short hairstyles. But the fact is, I love having long hairs, it fits my look better. I don’t really need a reason for that, because it’s just like our blog’s name “Hey! Do You”. Actually no matter what kind of hair you have, haircare is something we always forget even though we all know it is very important. Sun cause serious damage on our skin, but also on our hair. Let’s do something to protect it. We can use satin!
When you think of satin, you often think of pajamas and dresses — not chic beanies that keep hair moisturized, protected and knot-free. Stylish on the outside, satin on the inside, the Grace Eleyae collection of satin-lined caps, turbans and beanies look like innocent headwear. In reality, they’re incognito hair-protecting, time-saving, style-extending fashion statements, including The original Slap (Satin-Lined Cap), The Winter Slap (Satin-Lined Cap), Satin-Lined Knot Turban and Satin-Lined Baseball Hat.
The secret is the moisture-retaining satin that eliminates breakage, damage and hair loss better than cotton. Anyone can put the Slap on and carry on; no one will know you’re secretly conditioning hair on the go. This satin-lined cap protects and nourishes hair but looks just like a chic, unassuming beanie.
The Slap (Satin-lined cap) is a stylish cap that retains moisture (satin-lining), stays on your head at night (signature elastic band), and is fashionable enough to wear outside.
Why it’s special:
- Lined with this signature charmeuse satin to help eliminate bedhead, lock in moisture, fight frizz, and distribute your hairs natural healthy oils.
- Helps preserve hairstyles, saving you time in the morning and fewer trips to the salon
- The signature elastic band ensures a comfy fit that will stay on all night – even for the wildest sleepers
- Satin’s delicate feel protects your follicles and creates the optimal environment for hair growth
Good to know: Works for all hairstyles, wash with delicates and hang dry, one size fits most, also available in adjustable.
A double-lined light, breathable, and washable 100% silk piece to help combat frizz, bedhead, and breakage.
Why it’s special:
- Silk is a natural insulator so it will help keep you cool when it’s hot and warm when it’s cold
- Double-lined silk throughout will eliminate bedhead, reduce hair damaging friction, lock in moisture, fight frizz, and distribute your hairs natural healthy oils.
- Hidden adjustable drawstrings allow you to achieve a custom fit and keep your turban in place
- Ready to wear allows you to achieve the traditional wrapped look without all the hassle. No more youtube tutorial videos on “how to wrap a turban,” just throw on and go.
Good to know: A luxurious look that will upgrade any casual look, sleepwear, or fit perfectly with a dressed-up style. Perfect for all hairstyles and hair types, gentle wash with like colors, hang dry, one size fits most.
In 2014, the founder Grace took a trip to Kenya that would change her life. During a (very bumpy) 8-hour car ride, all the hair on the back of her head broke off — the result of her chemically straightened hair’s constant friction against the headrest. Frustrated, She got home and sewed her first Slap (satin-lined cap) designed to keep hair moisturized, protected and knot-free. 100,000 happy customers later, the Slap has blossomed into a successful family-run, female-owned business that helps alleviate hair frustration.
Stylish on the outside, satin on the inside, the Slap looks like an innocent, chic beanie. In reality, it’s a hair-protecting, time-saving, style-extending, money-saving bonnet-that’s-not-a-bonnet. Slap’s moisture-retaining satin eliminates breakage, damage and hair loss better than cotton while ensuring expensive treatments and blowouts last longer. Sleep in a Slap, and, when that alarm clock starts buzzing, hair will look virtually the same as it did the night before.
The Slap is modern hair protection for modern women. Now, women can nourish their hair while picking the kids up from school without a soul knowing they’re conditioning on the go. Surprise visitors? One too many taps of the snooze button? Anyone can put the Slap on and carry on; its elastic band won’t budge no matter what.