Aktiv has collected the pieces from their Makers that best encapsulate sustainability. All made with an eye not only at the look and the feel but also the impact of the product on the planet. Whether through the selection of material, industrial modifications or good old ingenuity, the dual purpose of our eco-friendly clothing collection is to make you look great and improve our world.
Fabric & Details
- Seamless design
- Recycle-mix material (40% recycled PA, 55% PA, 5% elastane)
- Feminine details
- Double layer on the bust for extra support and comfort
Designed in Denmark, produced with love in Portugal
Designed and invented in Sweden, the Skhoop skirt is the item you didn’t know you needed. Leggings are the casual outfit of choice these days. But what happens when you are outside for an extended period of time? You should wear the Mini Down Skirt! Complete with a back curved hem that is longer than the front, perfect for walking the dog, running in cold weather, dressing up your leggings on the way to the store, cross-country skiing, wearing to an outdoor event!
- 2-way YKK side zipper on the right side
- Waistline belt loops
- Interior grips
- 1 hand pocket on the right-hand side with YKK zipper
- Rear waistline elastic for a perfect fit (if in doubt on sizing go up a size)
Fabric & Care
- Shell: 100% nylon mini ripstop
- 90/10 down/feather, RDS Certified Down Insulation, 600 fill power
- Environmentally friendly DWR repels dirt and moisture
- Length (size M, front/back): 14”/15”
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry cool or
- Dry Clean
– Main compartment: W 27 x H 37/54 x D 15 cm
– Laptop compartment: W 26 x H 34 x D 2 cm
– Comes with a nylon drawstring drybag
– Outer zipper pocket
– Adjustable shoulder straps
– Two inner slip pockets
– One inner zipper pocket
– YKK® metal zippers
Extend the life of your bag:
– Spot clean
– Do not machine wash
IVANHOE OF SWEDEN men’s Elvin Full Zip Sweater from Ivanhoe is a handsome mid-layer for men. The front is knitted with a professional inlay technique, which creates a quilted effect with air pockets. These air pockets trap and hold body heat. Outer layer is knitted in 100% extra fine merino wool and inside in Tencel® and Lycra®, while the filling is in 100% PAC Soft Fibre. Molded zip in front and at side pockets.
Fabric & Care
- Outer Layer 100% extra fine merino wool
- Inner Layer is Tencel and Lycra
- Wool is anti-bacterial and odor resistant so you do not need to clean it often. When you do wash, use Wool cycle, then shape and air dry. Like your pets, wool should never be put in the dryer.
- Dry clean if you are fancy.
Sustainable non-stretch denim, REDEW8 Zero Cotton Utility Jeans feature a slim straight fit with four large utility pockets, two on the front and two on the back.
Made of pure wood, each pair saves over 1,800 gallons of water. Be part of the future, without compromising on style. The fabric is a compact and dense 2/1 weave that makes the jeans both lightweight and durable.
- Jeans are delivered unwashed.
- Jeans will shrink about 2 inches in length when washed at home the first time.
- The width will be more or less the same after wash.
- In the second wash, shrinkage will be almost zero.
- Due to the natural behavior of indigo dye, the jeans will bleed. Please be very careful with light surfaces as they may be stained. After wash, the jeans will still bleed, but much less.