Do you want some ideas on what to cook for this long stay-home summer? BetterBody Foods has developed the following yummy dishes! All ingredients are available on Amazon.
- 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey
- 4 hamburger buns
- Toppings: – Lettuce – Tomato – Pickles – Onions
- PBFit Peanut butter spread
2. Cauliflower salad with Plant Junkie Turmeric Ranch dressing
Serves 12| Calories: 163| Fat: 12 grams Carbs: 8 grams | Protein: 2 grams | Fiber: 2 grams
- 1 head cauliflower divided into smaller florets and lightly steamed
- 1 cup red bell pepper
- ½ cup green onions sliced
- ¼ cup fresh Italian parsley chopped
- 1 ½ cup BBF Plant Junkie Turmeric Pepper Ranch dressing
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl.
- Pour dressing over ingredients and gently fold till all ingredients are coated with dressing.
Serves 8-10 | Calories: 352 | Fat: 13 grams Carbs: 29 grams | Protein: 29 grams | Fiber: 4 grams
- 16-18 ounce Flank Steak
- 2 cups cooked BBF Quinoa
- ¼ cup stone ground mustard
- 3 ounces goat cheese or 1 egg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup fresh spinach chopped
2. Flatten flank steak out and spread filling on three-quarters of the steak. 3. Roll the flank steak into one long roll, rolling from the longest side.
4. Once you have rolled the steak up, tie the steak with the butcher twin spacing out about 1 – ½ inches depending on how large of a portion you cut. 5. Cut your steaks into desired portions and skewer with sticks. Let chill for about 30 minutes before putting them on the BBQ.
6. BBQ at 450 degrees for 5-6 minutes on each side depending on how well you like your steaks done.
7. Let rest for 2-3 minutes. Remember to remove the skewers and butcher twin before serving.