Moso Bags are a very simple andeffective solut
There are so many places you can put the MOSO bag! Here are some ideas for around our home.
1. Car – It absorbs any food, smoke or random forgotten diapers, dog smells!
2. Nursery – Keeping one in and by the diaper genie is one of the best ways to keep smells at bay
3. Kitchen – In the fridge! My mom use to put open boxes of baking soda but these cute little Moso bags work well too. Under the sink by the wet trash can too
4. Bathroom – What about just absorbing moisture and mildew type smells? Yes!
5. Bedroom – In the closets to keep clothes smelling – In Vegas, the casinos all have smoke so if you go out, your clothes might smell of smoke when you get back so this is a life saver.
All bags are fragrance-free, natural an