Made with nutrient-rich almonds, AYO Almondmilk Yogurt sheds beauty from the inside out – with benefits and history that keep us healthily to par, these little nuts hold many benefits including a daily does of antioxidants, gut support, enhancing complexion, heart healthy, protein-rich, and more!
Many wonder how they can implement almonds into their diet.
Meet Ayo Almondmilk Yogurt:
- Owner of Ayo Almondmilk Yogurt, Matt Billings grew up on the farm and likely to be the only organic almond farmers to take this noble nut from farm to spoon
- Every mature organic almond tree on the ranch can yield enough nuts for up to 300 cups of AYO Yogurt
- Each delectably creamy serving features approximately 20 organic almonds
- Ayo has less organic added sugar than most dairy or plant-based yogurts, only 150-160 calories per cup
- AYOhas no filtering, nothing artificial.
- The taste is divine!
This is my favorite flavor!
About AYO Almondmilk Yogurt:
“From farm to spoon, from us to you,” AYO Almondmilk Yogurt is the only non-dairy yogurt crafted using organic almonds produced by fourth-generation farmers in California’s San Joaquin Valley. Run for more than 100 years by the Billings family, Billings Ranches is committed to forward-thinking practices of sustainability, traceability, and vertical integration, which nourish the land they are proud to call home. In new AYO Almond Yogurt, lightly-toasted almond flavor is enriched with live active cultures and the purest, clean ingredients to produce a probiotic-rich, vegan treat the whole family will love. You can find AYO Almondmilk Yogurt at your local $1.99 store. Learn more at ayoyogurt.com.