Changing dirty diapers is an unpleasant task that people have dutifully performed for millennia.
It’s vital, stinky, and sometime results in explosions (you know what I mean).
Yet, here at Goliath we celebrate the raw nature of the subject (as we do) – with a game.
Dirty Diapers is stellar fun for all. Tootin’ Tom is getting ready to explode – you do NOT want to be the player holding him when he passes gas.
Regardless of Tom’s tummy troubles… he is adorable. Dirty Diapers is also the missing piece to features about the best kids’ games for this Spring.
- A fun, silly game the whole family can enjoy!
- Pass the baby, but don’t be the one holding him when he passes gas.
- When he farts, take a game token from his diaper – if it’s a PooPoo, you’re out of the game.
- Fast-paced action keeps everyone involved.
- For 3-6 players, ages 4 and up.
- $19.99 MSRP.
- Available at Amazon and Walmart.