Want something to smile about? MamaP’s bamboo toothbrushes are an easy way to ditch plastic. Put the “b” in beauty this Earth Day and every day by choosing bamboo.
- More than 1 billion plastic toothbrushes end up in landfill each year.
- Bamboo is a fast-growing plant that’s naturally pest resistant, 100%biodegradable and antibacterial, among other advantages.
- As a carbon off-setter, bamboo absorbs five times more carbon dioxide while producing 35% more oxygen.
- MamaP donates a portion of sales to different non-profits that support environmental conservation and social justice including The Ocean Foundation, The Xerces Society for Invertebrate Conservation, The Trevor Project and Planned Parenthood.
- The company is a member of 1% for the Planet.
- Paint is non-toxic; they package and ship toothbrushes in kraft paper and cardboard.
- MamaP is a minority woman-owned business.
Kids’ toothbrushes are fit four-legged friends, too.
Color-coded handles mean couples never have to ask, “Is this your toothbrush or mine?”
Lightweight, bamboo toothbrushes are great for travel.
Single toothbrush – $7
Set of five adult toothbrushes- $30
Set of three kids’ toothbrushes – $18
MamaP doesn’t play around when it comes to sustainability — removing almost all of the plastic from our supply chain. In fact, the only plastic components you’ll encounter on our brushes are the nylon bristles… and even they’re recyclable! The resulting product is a true testament to eco-friendliness. Bristles are available in soft and medium. To purchase – mamap.life & amazon.com.