Hey, holiday season is officially here and black Friday is the best time to shop for Christmas! Do you make your holiday gift list yet? I know you always want to list something new and unique for this year. I want to introduce Pedego Electric Bike to you, it is unique and cool enough for a perfect gift idea.
Pedego® Electric Bikes are at the top of everyone’s 2019 holiday wish lists. With 20 distinctive models of electric bikes from cruisers to mountain bikes, Pedego electric bikes conquer hills and headwinds while giving riders a fun and exuberant ride.
In addition to Pedego electric bikes for sale, Pedego stores also offer gift certificates for rentals (from $20 per hour), tours (price varies), and accessories. Also available are gift certificates for Pedego Adventures, which are three- to four-day electric bike trips in fun, beautiful locales.
Pedego electric bikes are available at more than 125 Pedego stores in the United States. Please see the list of stores here. Pedego is the Number 1 electric bike brand in the United States.
Pedal or not, Pedego riders charge up hills and breeze through headwinds with the twist of the throttle and/or Pedal Assist that helps with pedaling. Pedego electric bikes shine as gifts:
- Beach Cruisers. Ride in relaxed comfort with colorful cruiser choices, including the Interceptor, Platinum Interceptor, Comfort Cruiser and the only electric Tandem. From $1,895.
- Off-Road Cycles. Sail over sand, snow, ice or gravel on the Elevate full-suspension mountain bike ($5,495), Ridge Rider 20-speed mountain bike ($3,995) or Trail Tracker fat-tire all-terrain bike ($3,795).
- Commuter Bikes. Cross town in style on Pedego’s commuter bikes, including the City Commuter Lite, fully-loaded City Commuter Black Edition, City Commuter Mid-Drive Edition and Conveyor belt-drive electric bike. From $1,895.
- Specialty Bikes. Impress with Pedego’s popular Stretch cargo bike ($3,995) or the convenient Latch folding electric bike ($2,795).
- Accessible Bikes. Pick a ride tailored to your needs with the Boomerang, an ultra-low step-thru cruiser ($3,295) and the Pedego Trike ($2,995).
- Bright Bikes for Smart Kids. Enjoy family time powering down bike paths with the kids on fat-tire Trail Trackers in 20- and 24-inch sizes. From $2,695.
- Gift Certificates for rentals, tours, accessories or Pedego Adventures. Give the gift of fun!
“Pedego stores across the country have been buzzing with friends and family discovering the joys of electric bikes,” said Pedego CEO and co-founder Don DiCostanzo. “Pedego electric bikes are now at the top of everyone’s gift lists.”
Here are the photos of our adventure with Pedego at San Diego!
We definitely had a lot of fun to ride on this very easy and safe electric bikes. To my surprise, only two hours rental time made us a full adventure trip. We can ride it fast enough to go very far. Of course, it runs fast by itself, you don’t even need to petal it. We love this experience! Now it is your time to decide your adventure.
About Pedego Electric Bikes
Pedego® Electric Bikes is the Number 1 electric bike brand in the United States, according to Navigant Research. Sold at more than 125 Pedego-branded stores in the United States plus stores throughout Canada and Europe, Pedego electric bikes have 250- to 500-watt motors that empower riders to conquer hills and breeze through headwinds, cruising distances up to 60 miles on a single battery charge. The twist-and-go throttle gives riders instant manual control over their speeds while Pedal Assist automatically adds power to their pedaling. Available in hundreds of color combinations, Pedego’s high-quality, innovative “pedal or not” models include cruisers, tandems, commuters, fat-tire bikes, mountain bikes, cargo bikes, a trike and a convenient electric folding bike. Pedego electricbikes deliver fun, exercise and a green alternative for transportation — transforming lives with fun and delight. Free test rides are available at every Pedego store. Founded in 2008, Orange County, Calif.-based Pedego inspires riders to say, “Hello, Fun!”