The ultimate Instant Pot cookbook for people with diabetes, from the diabetes food and nutrition experts! THE INSTANT POT DIABETES COOKBOOK, by bestselling author and food consultant Nancy S. Hughes and the American Diabetes Association. The book features easy and lightning fast recipes optimized for the Instant Pot and features dishes for every meal of the day. It comes out in months later in November just before the holidays.
This Instant Pot–authorized cookbook from the experts at the American Diabetes Association contains 90 easy and healthy recipes made with simple ingredients. Inside, you’ll find nutritious, flavorful Instant Pot recipes that will easily transform into mouth-watering meals. Each recipe includes detailed instructions to walk you through every step of cooking with your Instant Pot. Recipes include family favorites as well as a wide range of options inspired by Mexican, Italian, Thai, Indian, and Cajun cuisines. Whatever you have a taste for, you’ll find it in this book! Additionally, each recipe meets the nutrition guidelines set by the American Diabetes Association.
Other features of the Instant Pot Diabetes Cookbook include:
- Pressure Pointers to help you understand how your Instant Pot works and what it can do
- A table of cooking times for a variety of ingredients from grains to veggies to meats
- Essential kitchen equipment and ingredients to have on hand to make diabetes-friendly cooking with your Instant Pot a breeze
- Complete nutrition information with each recipe to make diabetes meal planning easy
About the Book:
THE INSTANT POT DIABETES COOKBOOK
by Nancy S. Hughes and the American Diabetes Association
- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: American Diabetes Association; 1 edition (November 26, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1580407064
- ISBN-13: 978-1580407069
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
About the Author:
Nancy S. Hughes is a bestselling author and leading food consultant. She has written more than 20 nationally published cookbooks and developed recipes for 60 additional cookbooks with over 7,500 published recipes to her credit. Nancy has been honored to work with clients across the U.S. and Canada. She works with major corporations, health-focused organizations, magazines, and web-based clients including: the American Heart Association, Cooking Light, Better Homes and Gardens, Betty Crocker, Del Monte Foods, the Canola Council, National Processed Raspberry Council, Rice Federation, eMeals, and Nestlé.