With late Fall just around the corner, healthy eating is definitely top of mind. Whether you want to lose a few pounds or just clean up your diet, PBfit® will be a welcome addition to your daily eating plan.
For all you Weight Watchers followers out there, you will be thrilled to know that you can enjoy America’s favorite peanut butter product, PBfit for only one point per two tablespoons.
PBfit is a peanut butter powder made by pressing gently roasted peanuts to remove most of the fat and calories. It is tasty and contains 87% less fat and ⅓ the calories of traditional peanut butter!
Not only is PBfit delicious, but it is also incredibly easy to use. You can mix it into anything from oatmeal to Thai peanut sauce. Or you can just add water and make peanut butter! Whip up all your favorite Peanut Butter dishes, guilt-free! There’s also chocolate flavor and sugar-free!
Check out the healthy peanut butter hack that everyone is talking about:
- 90% Less Fat than traditional peanut butter
- 1/3 the calories of traditional peanut butter
- 1 Weight Watcher point per 2 T serving
- PBfit is made with 3 simple ingredients: peanuts, coconut palm sugar & kosher salt
- All natural and gluten-free
- Available in regular or mouthwatering chocolate
- Also comes in organic and PBfit Plus with added protein
Mix PBfit right into your smoothie or oatmeal for a healthy, delicious start to your morning routine. Bake with it, blend with it, travel with it…this versatile product will be your favorite new addition to your kitchen.
4 Ingredient PBfit Fudge
1 cup Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
1 1/2 cups PBfit
1 tsp vanilla
3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1. Place oil in a medium-size bowl and microwave for approximately 1 minute. Stir in PBfit and vanilla until smooth and creamy. Add powdered sugar one cup at a time. Add water if needed. Stir until smooth.Directions
2. Spread into an oiled 8 by 8-inch pan lined with parchment paper. Chill for at least 2 hours. Cut into 1-inch cubes. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Enjoy!
Nuts for PB Cacao Bowl
1 frozen banana
2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
3 Tbsp PBfit
1 Tbsp BBF Superfood Organic Cacao Powder
1 scoop chocolate protein powder
1/2 banana sliced
1 Tbsp roasted peanuts
1 Tbsp PBfit mixed with water drizzle
Combine banana, almond milk, PBfit, cacao, and protein powder in a blender. Puree until smooth. Transfer to a bowl and add toppings. Enjoy!
CALORIES 244 • FAT 7g • PROTEIN 24g • CARBS 23g • FIBER 9g • SERVES 2
Join the thousands of happy “PBfitters” who have upgraded their peanut butter to this delicious, and healthy alternative. This is one upgrade to your diet that will be easy to stick with.. PBfit lets you keep the peanut butter taste you love, along with the nutrients, but you can ditch the fat and calories. For more info check out: https://pbfit.com/