Huel, Europe’s number one complete nutrition brand and the fastest growing nutrition brand in the world, today announced that the brand has sold over 50 million meals since its launch in 2015. Huel, which is now available in the United States, is available in over 80 countries and is seeing a surge in popularity around the globe.
Huel also announced that the company expects its valuation to top $1.25B within three years, demonstrating the booming interest in the company’s line of complete nutrition offerings. Huel sells a wide variety of Ready-to-drink meals and powders (including gluten-free options), making nutrition fast, easy and affordable.
With year-over-year customer growth of over 150%, Huel has become one of the hottest and fastest-growing food products available anywhere in the world. The company is selling over 50,000 meals per day and over 1.5 million meals per month. Huel has been on an aggressive growth path in recent years and has introduced a variety of new products to meet increased consumer demand and changing consumer tastes.
“We are proud that Huel is meeting the needs of health-conscious consumers around the globe and surpassing the 50 million meal milestone in only four years is a clear sign that we are tapping into a marketplace that was hungry for a product such as Huel,” said Julian Hearn, founder of Huel. “We are committed to providing the most complete nutrition options to our customers, while keeping the products’ costs low and delivering meals that can be made fast, so that anyone can take Huel wherever they may go.”
Huel has also recently expanded its staffs in the United States with offices in New York and LA, the UK and across Europe, as consumers increasingly recognize the need for healthy meal choices that fit their lifestyle.
Key features of Huel include:
– It’s Easy: Huel is a perfectly balanced and nutritionally complete meal that you can prepare in under one minute
– Nutritionally Complete: Huel Powder is a nutritionally complete food that is high in protein and fiber, low in sugar and salt, rich in phytonutrients and contains all 27 essential vitamins and minerals
– Plant-based and Lactose/Soy/GMO-Free: It contains no lactose or any animal products, no soy and no GMO
– Affordable: Huel starts at just $2.35 for a 400-calorie nutritionally complete meal and bulk and subscription discounts can be enjoyed by anyone for as low as $1.95 per meal
– Huel is Food: Huel can replace any meal, such as when you need a fast breakfast on the go or want a nutritionally complete lunch while at work. Huel can even be a between-meal snack or a great meal if you are running late to a meeting. In this way it can be an add-on improvement to your diet to ensure you’re giving your body what it needs.
– Zero Food Waste: Because you only use the Huel that you need to consume, and because Huel powder has a 1-year shelf life, Huel produces zero food waste
– Vegan/environmentally Friendly: Being vegan and producing zero food waste means Huel has much less of an environmental impact on the planet than many other food products
Huel will be introducing numerous new products in the coming months, as the company continues to evolve to meet the demands of it growing customer base.
Huel, which is created from a combination of the words Human and Fuel, is what we believe to be the future of food. The world faces serious challenges over its food production. The meat industry produces more greenhouse gases than all the planes and cars in the world combined. 30% of all food in the USA is wasted. And despite having enough to feed the world 1.5 times over, 800 million people don’t have enough food to eat.
This is where Huel comes in. We help solve all these problems by offering an ethical, 100% vegan, nutritionally complete product with no waste and a year long shelf life. Huel also has a low GI and very low sugar content, with no added sugar, no genetically modified ingredients, soy, eggs, dairy meat and animal products at all. Yet despite all this, it still remains high in protein and fiber, with at least 100% of the Daily Values (DV) for all 27 essential vitamins and minerals. More information is available at Huel.com