Whether you’re trying to improve your skin, clear your mind, create more energy or combat father time, the solution is always healing from within.
Bija helps you do just that with its newly launched, tasty line of plant-based products called Bija Blends that take a holistic approach to bettering your mind, body and spirit.
Bija Blends are lovingly created with all-natural, simple, clean ingredients like Peruvian Ginseng, moringa, buttermilk root and more that form the foundation of Ayurvedic techniques and traditional Chinese medicine. They also contain adaptogens that help rebalance your hormones and improve your mood.
There’s a proprietary Bija Blend for anti-aging, energy, passion, weight loss, sweet dreams, balance and plant-based collagen. Simply mix in a smoothie, shake, nut milk or juice and drink to your health!
More to Love About Bija Blends:
Vegan, non-GMO, gluten-free, raw, keto, paleo and whole30 friendly
Free from gmo’s, preservatives, artificial colors & flavors, sweeteners, fillers, binders, dairy, yeast, gluten, caffeine, soy, nuts and eggs
Ethically and sustainably sourced to make sure the earth is healthy too
Helps promote radiant skin, strengthen joints and bones, supports nail and hair growth, helps repair cellular damage, boosts natural collagen production and rejuvenates
GET CREATIVE WITH OUR BIJA BLENDS:
SERVING SIZE: 1
- 1 CUP COCONUT MILK
- 1 TEASPOON BUTTERFLY PEA POWDER
- 1-2 TABLESPOONS LIGHT MAPLE SYRUP (AS DESIRED)
- 1/2-1 TABLESPOON BIJA SWEET DREAMS BLEND
- 1 TABLESPOON LAVENDER FLOWERS FOR GARNISH
- MIX ALL INGREDIENTS AND WARM IN A SMALL SAUCE PAN.
- USE A FROTHER TO BLEND THE INGREDIENTS FURTHER.
- TRANSFER TO A MUG AND GARNISH WITH LAVENDER DUSTING AND PETALS.
VEGAN CHOCOLATE LOVERS TARTS
SERVING SIZE: 3
- 1 CUP ALMOND MEAL
- 1 CUP SHREDDED COCONUT (UNSWEETENED)
- 4 TABLESPOONS COCONUT OIL
- 3 TABLESPOONS RAW CACAO POWDER
- 1 TABLESPOON BIJA PASSION BLEND
- 3 TABLESPOONS DATE SYRUP
- 3/4 CUP VEGAN CHOCOLATE CHIPS
- 2/3 CUP COCONUT CREAM
- 1/2 TABLESPOON BIJA PASSION BLEND
- CHOCOLATE DIPPED FRUIT
- RAW CACAO NIBS
- FLAKED SALT
- COMBINE CRUST INGREDIENTS UNTIL THOROUGHLY MIXED THEN PRESS INTO 4” TART MOLDS TO FORM 1/2” BORDER. TRANSFER TO FREEZER.
- MEANWHILE, FOR GANACHE, HEAT COCONUT CREAM OVER MEDIUM HEAT IN A SMALL SAUCE PAN UNTIL HOT.
- TRANSFER CHOCOLATE CHIPS AND BIJA BLEND IN A MEDIUM SIZED MIXING BOWL. POUR COCONUT CREAM OVER WHISK UNTIL SMOOTH. ALLOW TO COOL FOR 15 MINUTES.
- REMOVE CRUSTS FROM FREEZER, POUR GANACHE INTO CRUSTS AND GENTLY TAP TO REMOVE BUBBLES.
- CHILL UNTIL NO LONGER RUNNY (ABOUT 1 HOUR).
- GARNISH WITH FRESH BERRIES AND CACAO NIBS AND FINISHING SALT.
About Bija Blends:
Bija means seed in the Hindu and Buddhist cultures and is a metaphor for the origin of all things. The company believes all great things can be accomplished from small beginnings. Its mission is to promote health and happiness by providing the highest quality products that rely on a holistic approach to heal the mind, body and spirit.
For more information visit http://lovebija.com/