June 16 is Father’s Day,
making it the perfect time to start planning
a fun and memorable fishing trip for dad and/or grandpa.
The Outdoor Foundation reports that around 46 million Americans participate in fishing. Most fathers would be thrilled to be surprised with a special fishing trip weekend to celebrate the day in their honor. The good news is that planning a special fishing trip without dad knowing about it is not that difficult.
“It doesn’t get much better than surprising dad with a family fishing trip for Father’s Day,” explains Joe Pippins, creator and founder of The Fishing Caddy. “Not only will it be something he doesn’t expect, but it will be something he loves doing, and it will create some great family memories.”
When it comes to planning a special fishing trip for the holiday, there are a few things to keep in mind. Here are some tips to help create a perfect family fishing trip surprise:
- Determine the perfect location. Try to surprise dad by taking him somewhere new. Ask around to get some suggestions on great fishing locations. Narrow down where you will go and decide if you want to make it a one-dayfishing trip, where you will be back home that night, or if you want to stay the night in a hotel or campground.
- Check the regulations. While the regulation part of fishing is no fun, it’s something you don’t want to slow you down once you get to your destination. Find out what the regulations are and what you will need to be able to enjoy your day.
- Keep it simple. When things get complicated it takes some of the fun away. Strive for planning a stress free trip with an emphasis on fun. Ask the kids to pitch in and do all they can to share in helping to get everything ready for the trip.
- Take a camera. Take a good camera with you, even if you have to borrow one, so that you can get some good pictures. Those pictures can later be used to create special keepsakes from the trip, including framing a picture for dad’s office or having a wallet size photo made that he can carry with him.
- Leave the other electronics behind. Rather than keep faces staring at the phone, opt to have family members not take their devices. If you are not comfortable with that idea, designate an hour per day when they can be used, and have them be off limits the rest of the time. To make a memorable family fishing trip, people need to look up and enjoy the people they are with.
- Gear up. You will need to take along basic fishing gear, but you can help make the process easier by taking The FishingCaddy, which can be part of the surprise. Giving dad The Fishing Caddy for a Father’s Day gift will help ensure the trip is less stressful and he will enjoy it more, because it’s been designed for organization and to improve the anglers’ experience. The caddy is the world’ first all-in-one fishing system, offering a padded seat top or tackle box lid, a built-in cup holder, a life well for the fish caught, two rod holders, LED lights, and more. The water weight prevents it from tipping over, making a great piece of gear for sharing with a family that loves the outdoors.
“In addition to these things for creating a great fishing trip, you also need a great attitude,” added Pippins. “It’s hard to have a bad day when you are fishing. Start planning now and you can make this the best Father’s Day yet.”
The Fishing Caddy, which ranges in price from $69.95 to $129, was expertly designed for all types of fishing, and can be used by anglers of all ages. The organization system gives people everything they need for a great fishing experience. The fishing system has been designed to help make fishing more enjoyable, and give people more time to fish, rather than track down and organize their tackle and supplies. The Fishing Caddy is available online at Amazon, at select Scheels locations, Etsy, and at the company website: https://
Like a golf caddy helps the golfer adjust to different weather and terrain conditions, the Fishing Caddy helps you maximize your fishing strategy. It helps you notice bites quicker and catch more fish with less stress. It combines five functions into one easy device that comes in three sizes for the whole family: XL (6.5 gallons), L (5.5 gallons), and Mini (3.5 gallons).
By holding your fishing rods with the Fishing Caddy as opposed to a “traditional” metal rod holder, not only do you have it all built-in, it’s right at your fingertips as opposed to yards away. When you get a bite, you know you’ll make it to your rods in time. Stop missing bites wasting bait and time fishing the “old” way. Make each cast count – fish smarter, not harder! You can even sit on top of the caddy, which allows you to actually feel when the fish take your bait.
Think of the Fishing Caddy as your Swiss Army knife for fishing. It’s a one stop shop combining a host of essential tools for fishing and camping in one lightweight product. Reduce clutter and enhance your fishing experience.
Some say fishing is just a man’s sport. Well, The Fishing Caddy disagrees. The Fishing Caddy believes that fishing is a great way for generations of families to come together and enjoy the simple things in life. So they designed the Fishing Caddy with men, women, and children in mind so that every member of the family has the perfect Fishing Caddy ready to assist them and improve their fishing ability.
I do feel The Fishing Caddy is a perfect gift for Father’s Day because my father, my father-in-law, and even my husband, all of them enjoy fishing and also keep looking for nice fishing tools for their hobby. I got this lovely Fishing Caddy for my husband for his birthday. He was so surprised how it works in an awesome new way. You should also get your fishing lover father or husband a Fishing Caddy and go fishing with them together. You will definitely feel more fun than a traditional fishing tour.
About The Fishing Caddy
The Fishing Caddy is the world’s first all-in-one fishing system. Created by Joe Pippins, the caddy offers anglers an easy and simplified way to head out fishing. Features on the caddy include two rod holders, a cup holder, live well for storing fish, tackle box, and a padded seat option. The Fishing Caddy is made in the USA and comes with a two-year warranty. For more information, visit the site at: https://thefishingcaddy.