With Father’s Day just around the corner, look no further than a gift suggestion for the best gifts you can get for Dad! Get him what he really wants (and needs!) this Father’s Day!
Have a sip in the shower?
Have a sip in the bath?
That sounds the best life ever. No matter it’s your routine to start a day with a hot shower, or having a relax time enjoy the weekend bath. Having a drink is always a nice idea. But it is kind of not handful to put a glass next the bathtub as it is very easy to fall down and break. You don’t want to turn your bath time to a glass cleaning time. I want to introduce a very helpful tool to you!
SipCaddy® is the first & only shower beer holder that also holds your shower wine and bath wine! The all-in-one showerwine, bathwine, and showerbeer holder.
It is #1 top selling shower caddy on Amazon – Best Gift list
- Versatile design conveniently holds cups, stemware, cans and bottles.
- Strong, durable, recyclable ABS plastic. Dishwasher safe.
- Heavy-duty suction cup sticks to most glossy non-porous surfaces, including plastic, ceramic, metal, glass and mirror.
- Suction cup made in the USA – highest quality available – rated at 7lbs and built to last for years!
Enjoyed in showers and baths everywhere.
- Only cupholder in the world that also holds wine glasses! Cans, plastic bottles, solo cups, wine glasses, some coffee mugs- whatever, whenever, wherever you desire.
- Custom form has been 3D designed and prototyped for the highest quality production.
- Highest quality, American-made suction cup included- rated at 7 lbs. when applied properly to a nonporous surface. Ideal for glass, mirror, and smooth tile.
- Strong, recyclable, dishwasher safe ABS plastic.
SipCaddy®, the all-in-one showerwine, bathwine, and showerbeer holder. Highest quality, American-made suction cup rated at 7 lbs when applied correctly to a non-porous surface. The most versatile cupholder ever invented! #1 Shower Caddy on Amazon. A favorite and top gift for every holiday!
SipCaddy® is fully patented with the USPTO. The original, first, and only portable cupholder that also holds wine glasses.
SipCaddy was designed and developed by a small team of drinking enthusiasts, architects, and designers, led by two brothers. The designs were extensively prototyped using 3D printing, which allowed them to test and fine tune SipCaddy to hold the widest range of drinks possible, with the most efficient use of material and a clean look.