I found an amazing peanut butter brand recently, B.Nutty, that was started by two soccer moms. These mompreneurs were simply creating batches of peanut butter for fundraisers when they realized there was a demand for their gourmet peanut butter all year long!
Peanut butter lovers rejoice! Do you have that friend or family member who puts peanut butter on everything, and I mean everything? Tantalize their taste buds with Blissful Blueberry with Honey Roasted Peanuts and Blueberries and Milk Chocolate or Totally Toffee with Honey Roasted Peanuts and Toffee, Milk Chocolate and Almonds.
They have grab-and-go sizes that are perfect for Easter basket fillers to gift to your kiddo or keep for yourself 😉 We won’t tell! From packing up a picnic or storing in your work lunch, there’s too many occasions and no excuses to not have these 2 ounce containers on-hand.
B.Nutty peanut butters are gluten-free and have zero trans fat.
An Easter Recipe!
Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup (1/2 lb) unsalted Butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup bnutty peaceful plain peanut butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chocolate cups
- 1 1/2 cups oats
- Heat oven to 350’F. In a mixing bowl, beat the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and peanut butter on medium speed until well blended. Next, add the eggs and vanilla to the bowl. Beat the mixture until smooth.
- In another bowl mix flour, baking powder, and salt. Add this mixture to the butter mixture and beat until well mixed. Stir the chocolate chips and oats into this combined mixture.
- Drop the dough in rounded 2-tablespoon portions, 3 inches apart, onto parchment lined baking sheets. With a lightly floured fork flatten until about 1/2 inch thick and make criss-cross pattern on top of a cookie.
- Bake in oven 12-14 minutes until cookies are golden brown. They may feel undercooked at first but will firm up and continue to cook as the cool.
- Let stand 5 minutes on the sheets. With a wide spatula transfer cookies to racks to cool.
Shop My Favorite
Gourmet Peanut Butter made with Honey Roasted Peanuts and Toffee, Milk Chocolate and Almonds
I literally eat everything with this peanut butter. Believe me, it adds anything an extra great flavor.
You should definitely check this amazing peanut butter out. They have so many different flavors. I want to have every single one of them. If you have the same thought, actually you can order their sample pack to have a try of every flavor!