We all get a slew of holiday cards this time of year. Traditional cards from your favorite aunt, save the date cards for that yearly neighborhood party, holiday get togethers and so on. You can quickly glance at them and throw them in a big pile, or you can treasure the special ones all year long courtesy of Itzastand.
Itzastand is a paper stand that attaches to the back of pictures, invites, holiday cards, announcements, memorabilia and practically any small flat object. It gives your important things the attention they deserve by making them literally stand up! Instead of being thrown in a bag or a big pile on the counter, never to be seen again, you can prominently display your little treasures so they get noticed.
Send Itzastand with all your holiday photo cards and make sure your friends and family can fully enjoy the holiday pics of the kiddos! Or give them out as affordable stocking stuffers and, while you’re at it, buy a bunch for yourself and actually get to see all your noteworthy mementos.
Once the holidays are over or you don’t want to display something any longer, just remove the stand and affix it to something else. Itzastand™is removable AND reusable!
- Affordably Priced – get a five pack for under $5 or buy 40 and get them all for just $19.99!
- Easy to Apply – Simply remove the printed liner for lightning-fast application to virtually any surface.
- Strong and Stable – Itzastand™ is a sturdy support for everything from your favorite photo to your smartphone.
- Reusable – Display a photo, carefully peel off Itzastand™, and place it on another object. One stand goes a long way!
Can be used on any of the following:
- Holiday Cards
- Photos (4”x6” or smaller)
- Recipe Cards
- Business Cards
- Place Cards
- Small Signage
…and much, much more!
HOW TO USE
1. Fold Itzastand™ in half along the vertical center line, hiding instructions.
2. Fold back both flaps.
3. Remove adhesive liners.
4. Affix Itzastand™ to the back of your photo, card, announcement etc. and enjoy!
5. Remove Itzastand™ whenever you wish and apply it to another object for display.