I am just past the 8-month mark woohoo… And my belly seems to be big as ever. But people ask me if I am 4 months… or? But I feel great this third trimester and the growing belly skin needs love. When I’m soaking, the belly is over the water line and really needs its own type of TLC. I used a lot of various oils like sweet almond, coconut and shea butter but sometimes I just want to opt for the convenience of a pump lotion that absorbs quickly. Here are my top picks for a belly lotions to try!
As your belly stretches, it can also itch. So this Curel Anti-Itch lotion, really works!
- 94% of users experienced soothed, relived skin
- Use daily and feel 3x more hydrated
- Dermatologist Recommended
The fourth item I will throw into the hospital bag is the Josie Maran Argan Balm. I know I can use this on everywhere like lips, skin and even nipples! Who knows what L&D will be like! Yikes.Deeply nourish your skin so you can uncover that soft, silky feel in no time with Josie Maran’s Argan Balm. Rich and natural, this solid formula is powered by 100% organic argan oil that alleviates dryness by conditioning skin, while shea butter imparts additional softening and hydrating benefits. Apply this all-purpose product to calloused feet, cracked lips, sunburn or frayed cuticles.
- 100% Argan Oil: loaded with vitamin E and essential fatty acids, it has amazing healing, conditioning and repairing properties.
- Shea Butter: hydrates and softens skin.
- Moisturizes and heals skin
- Solid, leak-proof form
- Forms a protective barrier that locks in moisture
- Great for callouses, cuticles, cracked lips, sunburn and more