One of the most versatile beauty secrets for the holidays is… Hairspray! The White Sands Infinity Hairspray has been a favorite of mine for a long time.
Infinity Finishing Spray instantly transforms into the hairspray of choice for the stylist and the styled. Due to the product’s versatility and infinite styling options, Infinity is a flexible finish spray, providing incredible hold, control, and volume. It can be easily combed through for any style change, provides UV protection, and repels moisture, even in the harshest weather conditions. Infinity Finishing Spray is also ideal with any hot tool, allowing you to create and recreate with ease.
Ingredients: SD Alcohol 40 Hydrofluorocarbon 152a,Ethyl Ester of PVM/MA Copolymer VA/Butyl Maleate/Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol Phenyl Trimethicone, AMP-Isostearoyl, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Silk Amino Acids, DL Panthenol Lauryl Pyrrolidone, Dimethyl Stearamine Pentaerythrityl Tetracaprylate/Tetracaprate, Fragrance.
Some Halloween Hacks
- After applying two coats of your favorite polish, let your nails dry for a minute. Spray hairspray on them (from about 8-10 inches away), wait another minute or two, then wash your hands. Done!
- Get those labels off! Spray it with hairspray as you peel it away. The hairspray takes away the tackiness of the glue.
- Make up stains: Saturate the stain with hairspray, let it sit 10 minutes, and then launder the item.
- Sewing your costume? Spray thread with hairspray to help you thread your needle faster.
- Spray bobby pins with hairspray first to help them get a better grip on your hair. Also try with confetti and glitter 🙂
- Spray it on sweaters, skirts, etc. to eliminate static cling. So handy in winter!
- Keep your feet from slipping in heels and flip flops by spraying them with hairspray before putting your shoes on.
- Spray your shoe laces to keep them from untying. This is a great hack for Trick or Treating.
- Use it to tame your brows. Simply spray a clean mascara wand (or toothbrush) with hairspray, and apply it to your unruly brows.
- Keep fresh cut flowers looking great longer by applying hairspray to them every couple of days.
- Preserve your Christmas wreath! The hairspray helps seal in the wreath’s moisture, allowing the needles to hold on longer.