Explore Cuisine is a leader in innovative cooking using organic ingredients of the highest quality. All Explore Cuisine products are vegan, gluten-free, non-GMO and jam packed with nutrients.
Firm and flavorful, the Green Lentil Lasagne pasta has a delightful taste and tender texture. Easily prepared, it provides exceptional savour and color to your everyday meal. Explore Cuisine created the first Organic Green Lentil Lasagne, made in Italy. The Green Lentil Lasagne Featuring 11g of protein per 2oz serving, this product is also vegan, gluten-free, non-GMO and jam packed with nutrients. In only a matter of minutes, your family can indulge in a delicious, healthy and satisfying meal, power-packed with high protein and high fiber.
You can just make a very simple one like mine,
it’s super simple and very delicious.
You can also check the recipes below to make it a fancier one!
Spinach Mushroom Lasagne
Spinach Mushroom Lasagna is a simple and delicious comfort food dish. It is a snap to prep and you’ll be begging for a second serving!
- 16 oz cottage cheese
- 1/2 c fresh basil, sliced into ribbons
- 1/2 c fresh parsley
- 1 t garlic salt
- 1 t Italian Seasoning
- 1 egg
- 1 T oil
- 2 c fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 2 c fresh spinach
- 8 oz of uncooked lasagna from Explore Cuisine
- 32 oz of spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups (or more) of shredded mozzarella cheese
- Garnish: additional basil cut into ribbons
- In a medium bowl combine cottage mix, basil, parsley, garlic salt, Italian Seasoning and egg. Mix together and set aside.
- In a skillet over medium heat, warm the oil. Saute the mushrooms until they soften and they are starting to shrink. Add in spinach to wilt.
- Combine mushroom and cottage cheese mixture.
- Using a 9X13 baking dish pour 1/3 of the sauce into the bottom.
- Add half the uncooked noodles, top that with 1/2 the mixture and 2/3 c of cheese. Repeat. You will end with a third layer of sauce.
- Cover casserole dish with foil. Bake at 400 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- Remove the foil after 35 minutes.
- Garnish with remaining/additional cheese and basil.
- Let sit and rest for 15 minutes before cutting into squares.
- 1 box 8 oz Explore Cuisine lasagne gluten-free
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 cup onion diced
- 29 oz tomatoes diced
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tsp sugar brown
- 8 oz chickpeas
- 15 oz ricotta
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh basil sliced
In a large pot over medium heat, warm the oil. Then saute the onions until hot.
Next, add in the lasagna noodles, diced tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, vegetable broth, sugar and bring to a boil. Boil for 6-8 minutes until noodles are cooked completely. You will need to stir so noodles do not stick together.
Next, add in chickpeas. Stir to mix.
In a bowl create your cheese mixture. Mix ricotta, parmesan, parsley, Italian Seasoning and mozzarella cheese.
Spoon soup mixture into bowls. Top with 1/4-1/2 cup of the cheese mixture. Top with fresh basil as a garnish! ENJOY!
Green Lentil Vegetable Lasagne for Two
- 5 sheets green lentil lasagne cooked 6 minutes, drained
- 1 Japanese eggplant sliced thin lengthwise
- 1 Red Bell Pepper sliced into oblongs
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 oz Mozzarella
- 1/2 cup bechamel sauce
- Lightly coat the vegetables with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Roast on a baking sheet until tender. Turn down the oven to 325°F.
- Lasagne 2 oz. Mozzarella, shredded 1/2 c. béchamel sauce olive oil
- In a baking dish the approximate size of lasagne sheets – brush the dish with a small amount of olive oil. Place one sheet of lasagne on the bottom. Layer with vegetables, mozzarella, béchamel and lasagna sheets. Repeat. Top with last lasagna sheet with béchamel. Bake at 325°F until heated through. Enjoy!
PUMPKIN RICOTTA LASAGNE
- Pumpkin Ricotta Mixture
- 1/4 c fresh sage leaves chopped, plus more whole leaves for garnish
- 2 tsp Butter
- 15 oz ricotta
- 10 oz pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Béchamel Sauce aka White Sauce
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- 4 Tbsp gluten-free flour
- 2 1/2 c milk warmed
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- salt & pepper to taste
Pumpkin Ricotta Mixture – Fry sage in butter until crisp. Remove to paper towel. Then combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Set aside.
Béchamel Sauce aka White Sauce – Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add flour and whisk to cook the flour, about two minutes. Add the milk slowly and continue to stir. Bring to barely a boil then immediately turn down the heat. Cook, whisking until thickened for about 3 minutes. Remove from heat. Season with nutmeg, salt and pepper.
1 box – 8 sheets Explore Cuisine Green Lentil Lasagne (no boil) 1 ¼ lb. mozzarella, shredded
Spread ½ c. of white sauce over the bottom of a greased 8” square (2 qt.) baking dish. Place 2 sheets of no-boil lasagne noodles over the sauce in a single layer.
Top lasagna noodles with a third of the ricotta mixture. Layer with a quarter of the mozzarella. Then top with a third of the remaining of the white sauce. Top sauce with 2 more sheets of lasagne noodles to build the second and third layers the same way.
For the top layer, place last two sheets of lasagna over the white sauce. Top with remaining mozzarella.
Bake at 375°F for 35 minutes, covered with foil. Uncover and bake an additional 15 minutes until the lasagna is bubbling hot and the top is browning. Remove from oven and let sit at least 10 minutes before cutting. Garnish with fried whole sage leaves.