38% of women say they will only purchase natural skincare products; With roughly a third of the population experiencing symptoms of red, itchy, inflamed skin, natural health minded consumers are searching for alternatives. A 2017 Harris Poll of over 1200 women supports the growing demand for natural products and topping the list is skincare, with 60% saying natural ingredients are extremely important in their purchase decision.
Nowhere is it more important than for those with sensitive skin or conditions that cause red, rashy, itchy skin, including dermatitis, rosacea, and eczema. Products with synthetic fragrances, sulfates, and preservatives can provoke or exacerbate skin inflammation.
“Skin Therapy Calm® OTC topical and Calm + Detox®supplement duo is a remarkable remedy that has brought much needed relief and consistent results to many grateful clients,” said Zulma Gregory, Applied Clinical Nutritionist, MAcOM, at Peoples Pharmacy.
The Skin Therapy line is formulated by Dr. Dongxin Ma, M.D., PhD., LAc, one of the world’s foremost clinical experts in traditional herbal medicine and a trusted authority on skin health.
The synergistically developed products are powered with fifteen super concentrated botanical extracts that work to detox root irritants from the inside with the Calm + Detox®supplement and to reduce redness and itch and increase moisture and lipids with Calm® OTC topical.
Each product can be used individually, but the results are quicker and more complete with dual use. And, the products meet the demands of the natural consumer as they are free of steroids, parabens, sulfates, fragrances, synthetic preservatives, petroleum, tree nuts and gluten.
“When we talk about skin health we must address the whole body. Besides having powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, traditional medicinal herbs also help support the body’s own healing mechanisms and strengthen internal detox processes, providing beneficial effects for inflammation related skin conditions,” says Dr. Ma.
An Innovative Solution for Problem Skin
- Blends the best skin care ingredients from traditional herbal medicine with western medicine
- Works from the inside AND outside to promote quick symptomatic relief
- Free of parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals
- Clinically proven ingredients
- Super potent whole herb extracts with research backed antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
- Cruelty free – never tested on animals
- Each works well on it’s own but results are quicker and more complete with use of both
- Skin Therapy Calm™ topical is great alone for use on children, small patches of rash or for people with difficulting of swallowing capsules
- Great for both children and adults
Harmony Herbal is an Austin, TX based company that leverages Eastern and Western medicine approaches to formulate natural solutions that support healthy skin.
For more information, please check http://www.harmonyherbal.com/.