For those dying to bring more excitement to their breakfast table and change their health game, now is the right moment! Walmart is nationally unveiling milkadamia – the first refrigerated macadamia nut milk.
“We are very excited to offer chilled milkadamia in such a widely-shopped outlet,” said Milkadamia CEO Jim Richards. “While plant-based foods are increasingly gaining popularity, the more artisan products aren’t always easily accessible – sometimes only available in gourmet markets. Now Walmart shoppers in every part of our country can discover just how delicious milkadamia is, for breakfast and beyond.
With its subtle taste and milky texture that performs superbly in creations from smoothie bowls to baked goods, milkadamia aims to make the transition from dairy the most delightful to your taste buds. Milkadamia is also made with an ardent commitment to our planet’s future through regenerative agriculture. We are talking creamy deliciousness with a meaningful impact on Earth!
· Made from raw, never roasted, nuts for a smooth, easy flavor
· Performs beautifully in recipes thanks to its naturally creamy texture
· Regeneratively farmed with techniques that create new soil and conserve water (Macadamias are harvested from trees watered only by nature’s rainfall–not artificial irrigation)
· Dairy-free, Gluten-free, Soy-free, and Vegan
· Excellent source of vitamins D and B12
· 50% more calcium than 2% dairy milk
· Available in Original, Unsweetened, Unsweetened Vanilla, and Latte Da for the barista in you
Milkadamia’s 32 oz. shelf-stable line is currently available in over 5,000 retailers across the US.
Now, Walmart shoppers can bring home Milkadamia’s 64oz refrigerated line and get cooking, baking, granola-eating, and coffee-swirling in style.