LUSTER POWER WHITE DEEP STAIN ERASER® FLOURIDE TOOTHPASTE
by Pamela Anderson
Luster Premium White offers a full range of professional-grade at-home teeth whitening products, including daily maintenance.
Luster White is manufactured and marketed by French Transit, Ltd. The brand was founded in 2007 by dental professionals whose first concern was the development of a whitening product without harmful side effects. The product line offers intense whitening kits, daily whitening kinds of toothpaste, and instant whitening mouth rinses and toothpaste. The brand has received numerous awards, including the Women’s Choice Award® for 9 out of 10 Customer-Recommended Teeth Whitening Kits and Toothpaste’s, Allure’s Beauty Breakthrough Award and the Real Simple Best Whitening Toothpaste Award.
- Rinse your mouth with water right after drinking your morning latte or chai so the pigments don’t sit on your teeth for hours. Did you know that tea in particular contains tannic acid that makes tooth enamel more porous and thus prone to staining? (Better yet, brush your teeth immediately.)
- Use a straw – it’s a simple way to drink your coffee without it getting on your teeth
- And to eliminate stains that are already present: change your daily toothpaste to a whitening formula that contains fluoride. That way, you’ll remove stains while still getting the oral care benefits of a traditional dentifrice. One to try: Luster’s Power White Deep Stain Eraser® Fluoride
Toothpaste, a two-in-one whitening toothpaste that cleans and freshens breath with zero tooth sensitivity. It removes up to 95% of surface stains in only 5 days for a 2X whiter, brighter smile than the leading brand. The enamel-safe, sulfate free formula is the only toothpaste on the market containing 2% stabilized peroxide.
Hey Do You was recently given the opportunity to review this two-in-one toothpaste while I was visiting my son and daughter-in-love, Ms. Yvonne Kai, the founder of Hey Do You. I immediately volunteered to test the claim that this Luster White toothpaste will remove up to 95% of surface stains in just five days. The market for whitening products has grown greatly and it can be daunting standing in the toothpaste aisle trying to find the whitening product that is best for you. I drink hot black tea every day, all day, and it’s always difficult to keep my teeth sparkly white between cleanings. I’m constantly trying and discarding kinds of toothpaste and whitening products that are mediocre.
I’ve learned over time that the key is daily maintenance. Flossing is a must, as is brushing thoroughly two to three times daily with a toothpaste that both whitens and protects my gums and enamel. I’m happy to report that Luster Power White Deep Stain Eraser Fluoride Toothpaste® stands up to its claims!
Here’s why you should try it:
- The toothpaste was formulated by dentists using 2% stabilized hydrogen peroxide for safe and effective whitening beneath the tooth’s surface. This means fast whitening and the lifting of deep stains from continuous consumption of coffee, tea, wine or mere aging.
- It contains fluoride so it is a two-in-one product in a single tube.
- The ingredients cause zero tooth sensitivity.
- The price is extremely affordable for daily oral hygiene care at an SRP of just $6.99 for a 4-oz. tube.
- Luster White products are for use by adults and children 12 and older.
- BONUS! It also tastes great, leaving my mouth feeling fresh and clean, which is not always the case with toothpaste whiteners.
If you’re looking for a new toothpaste for your daily maintenance, take the five-day challenge yourself with Luster Power White Deep Stain Eraser Fluoride Toothpaste®! It’s available on the shelf at your local Walgreens or at Walgreens.com. To learn more about all of Luster Premium White products, find a retailer or purchase directly from the manufacturer, visit www.lusterpremiumwhite.com.