Milkadamia is a dairy-free alternative made of raw macadamia nuts, grown on the gorgeous Jindilli Family Farms in Australia. Known for their regenerative approach to farming, the Jindilli Family Farms are giving us a product to feel good about this holiday season! From your morning latte to soups and desserts, this is a product worth trying!
Milkadamia is a delicious dairy-free alternative that delivers the creamy consistency many of us crave when searching for a dairy free option. Available in Vanilla, Unsweetened and Original, Milkadamia is changing how we think of milk.
This creamy, regeneratively farmed macadamia nut milk is the perfect,
healthful dairy-swap for your favorite holiday recipes.
This holiday season, give your guests a treat for their senses and minds with milkadamia—the delicious macadamia milk made with care and flair.
From creamy fall soups and pumpkin scones to steamy cocoa and rich eggnog, milkadamia adds the creamy richness and delicate flavor to your beloved family recipes, while being a natural choice for seekers of great food made with our planet’s tomorrow in mind.
The secret to how milkadamia perfectly complements every recipe is its easy, smooth taste – that come from raw, never roasted, nuts. Just as nature delivers macadamias, unroasted – they’re transformed into flavorful milks that is quickly changing how milk tastes now.
· The Taste – Unlike many nut milks, milkadamia is made from raw nuts—never roasted. The end result is a creamier, subtle milk that tastes and performs more like dairy.
· The Applications – Because of its smooth flavor profile, Milkadamia can be substituted almost anywhere dairy might be used. Try four different flavors of milkadamia in smoothies, lattes, baked goods, and more.
· The Benefits – It’s dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free, NON-GMO, vegan, cholesterol-free, an excellent source of vitamin D and B12, and has 50% more calcium than 2% dairy milk.
· The Mission – Milkadamia runs their farms as naturally as possible using ever-growing collection of holistic, regenerative techniques that conserve water and build healthy soil. They’re thrilled to be part of a new wave of regenerative farming communities who are bent on creating a more abundant future for our Earth.
· The Packaging – Its artisan look and feel displays beautifully on store shelves and when left out on the counter for guests to use.
Milkadamia’s creations are an easy way to elevate a simple bowl of cereal, cup of coffee, or fall soup base to all new heights this season and all year round.
Each of their elegant boxes holds one of three flavors: Original, Unsweetened, and their newest one, Unsweetened Vanilla. Milkadamia also has a barista blend called Latte Da, used in coffee shops around the country.
Milkadamia is available in the shelf stable section of over 5,000 retailers in the US, and is expected to double their numbers over the next 12 months. Retail locations include Whole Foods, Wegmans, Meijer, Safeway, Natural Grocers, Sprouts, HEB and more, as well as e-commerce including Amazon, Jet.com and Thrive Market.