I want to introduce an amazing environment friendly product to you. I believe that you are going to use it every week. It could be a great treat for yourself, also can be a sweet gift for your mom and friends. It’s EcoEgg!
When you do the wash, you don’t need to use pods or liquid detergent. Toss Ecoegg’s washer egg in with your load and the pellets inside do the cleaning and stain fighting. Ceramic pellets weaken the bonds between dirt and fabric, while mineral ones ionize the oxygen in the water, lifting grime without damaging fibers.
The EcoEgg is an all-natural, eco-friendly, cost-effective, and super long-lasting laundry detergent alternative. The EcoEgg is filled with mineral-based cleaning pellets that completely replace washing detergents, powders, liquids, gels, and tablets. Just toss an egg in with your wash. The ceramic and mineral pellets inside do some serious stain fighting, and last for up to 720 washes.
- Included mineral packets will last approximately 720 washes
- Reusable; mineral refill packs available
- Gently lifts away dirt and grime
- Can be used with fabric softeners and pre-treatments like stain remover
- Safe for all fabrics; suitable for white and colored clothes
- Nontoxic, chemical- and phosphate-free, hypoallergenic
- Dermatologist-tested and supported by Allergy UK and the National Eczema Society
- MSRP $24.95
- Available at TheGrommet.com
Ecoegg makes hypoallergenic dryer eggs, too. They’re dermatologically tested for sensitive skin. Fragrance sticks infuse your clothes with a fresh scent and the nodules on the egg’s surface soften fabric and reduce drying time by almost a third.
Enjoy a more wallet- and environment-friendly way of doing your laundry.