Vive Mejor has partnered with blogger and cookbook author Yvette Marquez of Muy Bueno Cookbook just in time to share tips for the perfect Lipton® unsweetened iced tea “mocktails” to serve at your Memorial Day cookout! Lipton unsweetened iced tea is a great-tasting and naturally refreshing alternative to water, and Yvette’s tips below will inspire you to put your own twist on it.
- Lipton Green Tea paletas (popsicles) taste like sweet tea on a stick and are very refreshing, especially on a sweltering hot day. They’re the easiest pops you’ll ever make. Adding chunks of fresh fruit like mango or pineapple inside popsicle molds makes them that much better.
- Serve Lipton Black Tea with fresh herbs like mint or basil and slices of lemons and oranges to create a unique and refreshing drink your family will enjoy.
- In a large carafe combine Lipton Iced Tea with freshly squeezed orange and lemon juice, and a splash of club soda with floating slices of lemons and oranges for a fun mocktail perfect for summer.
- Brew Lipton Berry Hibiscus Tea and use it to make ice cubes. Plop your pretty ice cubes in sparling water for a pretty pink hue with a hint of berry flavor.
- BONUS: Instead of throwing away your used Lipton Tea bags, open them up and sprinkle the damp leaves around the base of plants to fertilize the soil. You can also add previously brewed tea bags to your compost pile.