Since you’re visiting this website, we assume that you’re gorgeous, fun, and have the basics of fashion. we bet you have the basics of a wardrobe like a mini black dress, a pair knee high boots and dark skinny jeans. Also, you might have all kinds of shirts, pants, dresses, and fun extras – but we tell you, with all the woman’s clothing you have, it gets a little bit annoying when you think your closet is not like a “real wardrobe”.
Figuring out how to turn your wardrobe from fine to fantastic is a very long time. Every girl knows the struggle and we’re no exception. By having a clear picture of some mix and matches using a few pieces can make your OOTDs (outfit of the day) look a little more awesome.
In this article, we’ve outlined some of the things you must have to a have a cool and trendy street-chic outfit every day.
Flannels for Comfort
To have a rocking wardrobe, flannels are always good to start. Here are some ways on how to wear it the “chic-style”:
○ Pair it with denim shorts, a Bohemian headband and casual rubber shoes such as Converse, Vans, Sperry and any other casual shoes.
○ Wear it under an oversized cardigan. Make sure it’s thick-knitted. Skinny jeans in the bottom and knee-high boots.
○ Tie it around your waist and wear a combat shoes.
Cropped Leather Jacket
Yes, we know it’s a little bit of an investment piece but purchasing a leather jacket doesn’t have to be that expensive. There are stores out there who are selling leather jackets for $25 and may last for 5 years and longer with the same buttery soft feeling when you purchase it. Here’s a few on how to be stylish with it:
○ Top it to your summer dress to extend its life until fall.
○ A crop top and sweatpants. Then put on the leather jacket.
- A Girly Dress – every woman needs a sweet, gorgeous, girly dress in their life. Look for something with a light but muted color so it may be perfect for winter as well. The color “cream” is the best for us!
○ A floral or some lacy dress with a chambray top to turn it into a skirt.
○ Tie a flannel in your waist or with a military-inspired jacket.
- A Simple Black Maxi Dress – A black maxi dress that is chic as ever is very versatile. The secret to a perfect black maxi dress? A simple design that you can always wear anywhere with comfort.
○ Don’t feel like showing too much skin? You can top this with a crop top to turn the dress into a skirt.
○ How about a pairing it with your chicest flat sandal, a statement necklace, and a red lipstick for a perfect date night look?
- An Oversized Sweater – Some teenage girls have this obsession to pink and peach sweaters during our high school days. Good thing, we didn’t adapt that fashion sense. Here’s a few on how to wear this the awesome way:
○ A distressed sweater and any kind of boots for a student walk look.
○ An oversized sweater and a pair of denim pants? Simple yet cool.
These are just some of the pieces you need for you to have an awesome outfit every day. Having a wardrobe makeover doesn’t really need to be as expensive as you think. What’s most important is to be stylish without sacrificing comfort.