It was a great success for actress/fashion tastemaker Cara Santana and celebrity stylist Joey Maalouf, founders of The Glam App. The Glam App, along with Dermaflash, hosted the ultimate Oscar Suite, offering complimentary beauty treatments. The Glam App is the brainchild of Santana and Maalouf, and was born from their desire to help cultivate the craft of emerging local artists while providing an affordable, luxurious beauty experience for everyone.
An exciting list of notable guests came out to support their friend and stylist including Jamie Chung, Joely Fisher, Tricia Fisher, Ashley Madekwe, Becca Tobin, Katrina Bowden, Heather McDonald, Courtney Lopez, Camryn Manheim, Rachel McCord, Nicole Murphy, Gabrielle Carteris, Jackie Cruz, Roxy Sowlaty and more.
The invite-only pre-Oscars beauty lounge was held at the Peninsula Beverly Hills. Guests were treated to a 5-minute skin care treatment, as well as offered a range of beauty services including hair, nail and makeup applications.
- Becca Tobin got her glam on with her adorable pup, Orly, who came along for the festivities.
- Ashley Madekwe was one of the first to arrive as she lovingly greeted her close friend, Cara.
- Sisters Joely and Tricia Fisher were all smiles as they posed on the red carpet with Camryn Manheim and Gabrielle Carteris.
- Jamie Chung stopped by with her dog, Ewok, to show her support for her good friend, Cara.
- Roxy Sowlaty from E!’s Rich Kids of Beverly Hills chatted as she got her hair styled.