Want to look like a model? Well, now, at least you can get one step closer by achieving the gorgeous glowing skin spotted all over the runway with Dermalogica!
Combatting oily skin with oils — now, isn’t that quite the concept?! Well, thanks to the NEW oil from Dermalogica®, Phyto Replenish Oil, it’s the truth — you can achieve a luminous, healthy-looking glow by using an oil product! See below for details (product information and “Dewy Skin DIY”).
NEW Dermalogica® Phyto Replenish Oil ($75.00 at authorized Dermalogica® spa, salons and skin centers nationwide, Ulta Beauty, Bluemercury and Dermalogica.com; LAUNCHED SEPTEMBER 1ST):
It might not take a village to achieve healthy, glowing skin, but Dermalogica® has assembled an army of ingredients to comprise new Phyto Replenish Oil. This feather-light facial oil strengthens and restores the skin’s natural protective barrier, shields against environmental stressors, smooths visible lines, and locks in critical moisture for all-day dewy skin. Comprised of plant-based active ingredients, Phyto Replenish Oil can be used daily to restore depleted lipids and deliver a healthy, luminous glow.
Dewy Skin FaceFit Step by Step DIY (achieve the dew at home via an at-home spa experience!):
- Apply 4-6 drops of Phyto Replenish Oil in the palm of one hand. Press hands together to spread the product evenly, turn one hand and swipe to spread. Lightly press the oil onto the face, beginning at the forehead, then cheeks, nose, chin and neck. Spread put to hairline.
- Forehead Wrinkle Release: Place fingertips together in the middle of the forehead with hands and elbows out, press firmly. Next glide with fingers together with slight pressure to the temples, press and release. Repeat 3 times. This helps to smooth and relax the muscles and improve the appearance of lines and wrinkles brought on by stress.
- Frown smoother and eye energizer: Using your middle or index finger, press between the brows on the 3rd eye and stroke over the brows around the eyes returning to the center. Next still using your finger, move in an S shape to release and soften the muscle between the brows. This is where we see frown lines or what we call the 11s. Glide around the eyes again, return to center and repeat the press, glide and drain. Now repeat the S movement. Perform this sequence 4 times in total, alternating between presses and S’s. This is a fantastic movement to reduce puffiness, alleviate headaches, eye strain and sinus pain and enhance skin glow and health.
- Three Point Press: Using your index or middle finger press either side of the nostril, release and slide to the glow point under the lower cheek bone and press. Glide towards the ear and press in the hollow just in front of the ear. These key pressure points may feel a little tender but help to encourage circulation and detoxification the skin while boosting inner skin radiance.
- Lift and Loosen Jaw: With flat fingers, starting at the center of the shin, massage out along the jawline with small upward circles. When you reach to just below the ear, press and drain down the side of neck with your fingers open towards the collarbone. Repeat 3 times. This helps to release stress and tension in the jaw, increases lymphatic drainage and improves skin tone and circulation.
- Now say hello to your vibrant, energized dewy skin!