Lashes and brows may be small features on our face, but they can change our entire beauty look. To keep eyes primped at all times, Makeup Academy has developed new tools specifically for shaping, plucking, curling and false lash application.
Launching this August in CVS Pharmacy stores and on CVS.com, Makeup Academy’s nine NEW handy beauty tools and implements are must-have additions to any beauty collection. See below for our top picks and make sure to check out the other tools in the line as well!
Lash Placement Tool ($8.50)
– Places falsies precisely along the lash line with more accuracy than a tweezer.
– The silicone tip prevents pulling, keeping delicate lashes intact and free of damage.
Perfect Contour Eyelash Curler ($11.50)
– Who says you can only contour cheekbones? With this precisely designed full head curler, get close to your lash line for a dramatic curl.
– Aligned handles ensure full stability and control to prevent any ouch moments.
Precision Point Tweezer ($11.50)
– Remove short, delicate or hard-to-grab hairs with this defined shaped tweezer, made of high-quality stainless steel.