Since launching in 2014 with a singular mattress design, the New York City startup Casper continues to wake up a behemothsleep industry long dominated by mega names like Sealy, Serta and Sleepys.
Founded by five guys who wanted to provide people with a night’s sleep that was worthy of a five star hotel at affordable prices, Casper has:
- grown to 115 employees with a showroom in NYC
- now has more than 100,000 customers nationwide and 15,000 Casper Labs members
- provides same day delivery in NYC
- raised $69.95M in venture funding to date, from noted investors like Lerer Hippeau Ventures, IVP, Pritzker Group Venture Capital, and Adam Levine
- was named one of Time’s Best Inventions of 2015
- just launched sheets and pillows after 18 months of research and testing to provide a more complete sleep experience.
More information click here, https://casper.com/.