Honeydrop Beverages, the leading producer ofsupercharged cold-pressed raw honey lemonades, announced six new refreshing and healthy lemonade flavors: Pomegranate, Passion Fruit, Lavender, Basil, Limeade and Charcoal Lemonades. Each 10 oz. bottle of the new lemonades contain a tablespoon of local raw honey providing purifying and nourishing drinks that are gluten free and contain active enzymes, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- Passion Fruit Lemonade: Add a little pep to your step with the addition of cold pressed passion fruit lemonade. This immunity-boosting vitamin C fruit from South America will help keep sniffles at bay while traces of local pollen in the honey help build your immunity to those local allergens. And yes, drink those passion fruit seeds. They are damn good for you!
- Lavender Lemonade: This nutritionally enhanced version of the old classic adds pressed lavender and raw local honey to the mix for a potent lemonade to help you chill and relax. Essential oils in lavender have been used for generations to calm the nerves while traces of local pollen in the honey build up your immunity to those same allergens.
- Pomegranate Lemonade: Cold Pressed Pomegranate juice combined withfresh squeezed lemons make for a ridiculously refreshing raw honeylemonade. This nutritionally enhanced updated version of the time-honored classic will keep you dreaming for more!
- Basil Lemonade: Pressed basil; fresh lemons; Yup, like drinking homemadelemonade with fresh basil picked from the backyard.
- Limeade: Cold Pressed Lemons and Lime mixed with raw local honey. This ridiculously tasting lemonade will refresh you ALL. DAY. LONG!
- Charcoal Lemonade: This detoxifying lemonade all starts with local honeycombined with raw lemons and activated charcoal sourced from coconut shells. Activated charcoal has been used for generations as a remedy to absorb toxins and relieve general detoxification, digestion issues, gas and bloating. We suggest using it before going to sleep or when on a full stomach.