MINDBODY has just launched its new mobile app today! The MINDBODY App, available for free on the App Store, Google Play and Amazon, expands on the company’s previous MINDBODY Connect® app, using location and past activities to help people find, book and pay for personalized wellness experiences – from yoga, Pilates and personal training, to spinning, acupuncture, massage and more – in their community or on the road.
- Recommended deals appear right on the app’s Home screen, encouraging users to try new and complementary activities at their favorite locations or beyond.
- With one universal login, users can access the real-time schedule of any business within the MINDBODY network. Users can also instantly view their own, combined schedule of upcoming sessions at multiple businesses on one screen.
- Ratings and Reviews
- After every class or appointment completed, users are prompted to rate and review their experience. By aggregating these genuine reviews, the MINDBODY App enables wellness seekers to make more informed decisions, increasing consumer engagement with wellness providers around the world.
- Wearable Integrations
- Users can also connect their Fitbit activity tracker with the app to see personal activity data achieved during each workout: total active minutes achieved, total calories burned and average heart rate. Heart rate information is only available with Fitbit Charge HR and Fitbit Surge.
- After someone books a class or appointment through the app, that business is automatically saved as one of their Favorites, making it easy to book future sessions.
- City-by-City Wellness Month
- MINDBODY will promote the new app in major cities nationwide throughout 2016 with month-long promotional events, startingJanuary 2nd in San Francisco. The “Book It, Love It.” wellness month will include daily events, free and discounted classes, special promotions and more, all designed to encourage people to find and book what makes them feel their best, every day. Event examples include beach fitness classes, couples massage, nutrition counseling and happy-hour workouts.
For more information about the new MINDBODY App, visit mindbodyonline.com/get-the-app