Whether you’re behind the stage, sitting front row, or reading updates online, sip in style during the trendiest week of the year with these Fashion Week inspired cocktail recipes from VOGA Italia and SPARKLING ICE.
Pretty in Pink
- 3 oz. Grapefruit Sparkling ICE
- 1 ½ oz. vodka
- 1 oz. lime juice
- Lime wedge
- Sliced fresh jalapeño
- Chili salt for rim of glass (Kosher salt mixed with chili powder)
- Use a lime wedge to rub the entire rim of a chilled martini glass, and dip into chili salt mixture.
- Combine vodka and jalapeno slices with ice in a shaker.
- Strain and pour into the chilled martini glass.
- Top with Grapefruit Sparkling ICE.
- Garnish with a few Jalapeno slices.
· 1 oz Vodka
· 3 oz VOGA Pinot Grigio
· 1 oz. Cranberry or pomegranate juice
· Fresh berries (for garnish)
· Pour VOGA Pinot Grigio and vodka into chilled martini glass
· Top with cranberry or pomegranate juice
· Garnish with fresh berries
Little Black Dress
· 4 oz VOGA Merlot
· 3 oz. Coca-Cola
· Lemon/lime (for garnish)
· Pour VOGA Merlot, then Coca-Cola over ice
· Garnish with lemon or lime slices around the rim of the glass
- 3 oz. Peach Nectarine Sparkling ICE
- 2 oz. VOGA Prosecco
- Sliced white peaches for garnish
- Pour VOGA Prosecco, then Peach Nectarine Sparkling ICE over ice
- Garnish with sliced peaches, raspberry and basil