Jojoba Oil (HO HO BAH) is the most versatile beauty product in my bathroom. It is great for your skin and can even be used to remove makeup, get rid of dry spots and calm your skin. This crazy cold NYC weather has rendered my usual moisturizer totally useless! I had to upgrade to something that would give me more moisture and won’t cause breakout or greasy face.
So I have found a few new favorite products from Jojoba Company I wanted to share with you:
The Jojoba Company Australia’s Antioxidant Hydrating Mist
A fast acting, hydriating mist rich in antioxidants to nurture collagen and elastin production while hydrating and calming the skin. This soothing jojoba based formulation removes left over traces of dirt and makeup, tightens the appearance of pores and tones/restores skin.
100% Natural Baby Oil
- 100% natural Australian jojoba – powerful antioxidant, naturally contains vitamins A, D & E and omega 6 & 9 essential fatty acids, naturally hydrating, carries nutritious plant actives deep into skin
- Organic Camellia oil – naturally contains vitamins A, B &E
- Organic Chamomile oil – soothing, calming, anti-inflammatory, healing
- Organic Lavender oil – soothing, calming
- Moringa oil – naturally contains vitamins A, C & E, high in moistuising fatty acids, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, calming
Intense Overnight Renewal Cream
A restorative, luxurious cream with concentrated powerful natural active ingredients to encourage skin renewal. Antioxidants including Vitamin E, CoQ10 and green tea protect skin from drying effects of the environment, while beta glucan, argan oil and wild yam nourish and hydrate. Marine collagen, hyaluronic acid and Vitamin A reduce the appearance of wrinkles and plump skin.
Do your skin a favor and check out http://www.thejojobacompany.com.au/