Let me introduce you the Cat Club, Hello and Purple Rain. The Lipgloss brand that made my heart sing! Armour Lipgloss is from NYC and the opaque color and yummy scent has made this my all time favorite gloss. I first came across this brand at the Make Up Show and have been using “Candy” endlessly along with my Kat Von D Painted Love Lipstick in ‘L.U.V.’ a lot.
Here are the 3 limited editions you have to get your hands on. They retail for $16 and are worth every pretty penny.
- Hot Pink Opaque 6.5 ml
- Bright sheer application, layer on for more pop.
- Named after the Glam/Heavy Metal night club of the 1980’s in NYC.
- Shocking Bubblegum Pink Opaque 6.5 ml
- Wears super pigmented, like a liquid lipstick.
- Inspired by Hello Kitty and 1960’s Hello Magazine.
- Bright Purple shimmer 6.5 ml
- Pantone color- of- the- year- purple with shimmer.
- Bright sheer purple application. Double swipe for an even brighter pout.
- Inspired by the Prince song, of course.
All Armour Beauty lip glosses are:
Rich in natural oils and butters to moisturize and protect lips: featuring: shea butter, avocado, mango seed and olive butters and oils, grape seed oil and vitamin e.
- Vanilla/grapefruit scent
- Paraben free, Gluten Free and NO animal testing ever
- Naturally based, long wearing, Rock ’N’ Roll lip gloss
Armour Beauty may be purchased online armourbeauty.com
Armour Beauty is the brainchild of rocker/model, makeup artist and mom Theo Kogan. As the singer for bands, most notably the all- female band Lunachicks, Theo is known for her over-the -top makeup styles. She has modeled for Calvin Klein, Burberry and Kenneth Cole, to name a few and has acted in film, television and in avant-garde theater and is currently also a pro makeup artist for musicians, editorial, runway and cool brides. A lip gloss that would stay on during a high-energy performance was something Theo craved and so she created what she considers the missing piece in the beauty industry: Naturally based, long wearing, Rock ‘N’ Roll lip gloss, formulated to stay on and moisturize with a base of: Shea Butter, Avocado, Mango and Olive butters and oils, Grape seed oil and Vitamin E on stage or off.