My name is Kai, I just moved to New York City a few day ago and I’m really excited to guest blog for HeyDoYou.
I’m 24, born and raised in Heidelberg, Germany and am currently interning at Birchbox Man. It’s my first time at NY Fashion Week and writing about it; therefore I’m really looking forward to this season. I’ve been to NYC a hand-full of times in the past few years and my favourite shopping spots and brands include:
- Greenpoint, Brooklyn (In God We Trust, ALTER, Old Hollywood)
- Bleecker Street (Marc Jacobs, Sandro, Jack Spade)
- Greenwich Village (Personnel of NYC)
- West Village (ODIN, Teich)
- SoHo (Alexander Wang, Suit Supply)
- Meatpacking (Rag & Bone, theory, Allsaints)
Hope you enjoy my upcoming posts on HeyDoYou!
If you’re interested, you’re more than welcome to follow me on Instagram (Kaie89).