Did you catch Serena, I mean Blake at her recent premiere for the movie, Savages, in Westwood, CA? If you did, you’re probably as obsessed with her hair as I am. Check out this surprisingly easy how-to for those sexy, classic waves she rocks on the red carpet.
1) Prepare washed hair with the Angelo David Sea Silk Styling Mousse and Angelo David Premier Volume Spray to achieve maximum volume, then begin blow drying sections of hair.
2) Create a deep side part then do one run of the 1 ½ curling barrel iron to the smaller part.
3) For the larger part, create tousled waves by running each small sections of hair onto a 1 ½ curling barrel iron then secure with pins at the top .
4) Once done, release all the pins and run your hands through the curls.
5) Finish the look with L’oreal Tex Infinium Professional Hairspray for a strong hold, without the stiffness.
If you’ve got the locks for it, you better try out this look over the weekend like I’ll be doing! To get your hair done at the place it was created on the beautiful, Blake Lively, you’ll have to pay a visit to the Angelo David Salon in NYC.ANGELO DAVID SALON 48 East 43 Street, 2nd Floor (bet. Madison & Vanderbilt) New York, NY 10017 @AD_salon www.angelodavid.com
xo, June 🙂