The Makeup Show is just around the corner and if you have never been – here are my top 5 moments from the Make Up Show LA ’10 and NY ’11.
So MUCH fun and one of the best places to discover new brands.
5. Meeting your favorite beauty entrepreneurs! At the Make Up Show LA, I met David Klasfeld – the founder of OCC make up
4. Hello! Liptar for days! This is so revolutionary – a lipgloss + stain + lipstick + amazingness + vegan. There are always great discounts for products you love and you can try all those new colors at insider prices. I had to pick up a few of these OCC Liptars at the Make Up Show NYC
3. Meeting Youtube Beauty Gurus! I met Elessa from PurseBuzz! Totally love her 🙂 The internet connects people!
2. Connections with industry friends! A leopard never changes its spots… Here I am with photographer Justin Bridges from Tuckedllc. These are glitter tattoos from @xotic_eyes
1. The best thing about the Make Up Show is being inspired to DO YOU! Great make up creatives and everyone is pushing their own boundaries. I love meeting people at this show and there is no shortage of beauty at all!