What’s better than pampering, rejuvenating, and beautifying your mind, body and soul? Doing so for a fraction of the cost, of course!! That’s why I love when Spa Week rolls around. It’s one of the only times you can shell out $50 for treatments that would normally run you $75-$500.
During Spa Week Fall 2011, October 10-16, over 800 spas and wellness centers in the U.S. and Toronto–with 184 in the NY metro area–will offer a barrage of spa treatments from yoga instruction to laser hair removal, for only $50 a pop.
Last night, the press got a Spa Week preview as well as some pampering of our own! Below are 5 unusual spa treatments being offered across the country:
- Skin tightening, normally $528 (don’t worry, it’s completely noninvasive!) @ American Laser Skincare, 26 location in NYC, Chicago and CA
- 60-minute peach, orange and oatmeal body polish with vitamin C plus massage (sounds like a delicious breakfast!) @ Elite Day Spa, NYC
- 60-minute balancing acupuncture facial (not for the faint of heart, I imagine!) @ James Corbett Studio & Spa, NYC
- Colonic session (internal TLC!) @ Fabylous Living, NYC
- Botox Light (erase those laugh lines!) @ Rejuva Nation MediSpa, NYC
Getting a scented oxygen treatment
Mingling at the Spa Week press preview
Book your treatment NOW at www.spaweek.com to insure you get the treatment(s) you want at your preferred location and time slot.