- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and 1/2 tsp nutmeg. Mix well with a wire whisk and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream sugar and butter with an electric mixer to form a grainy paste. Add eggnog, vanilla, and egg yolks. Beat at medium speed until smooth.
- Add the flour mixture to the eggnog mixture, and beat at low-speed until just combined. Do not over mix
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets, 1 inch apart. Sprinkle lightly with 1 tbsp nutmeg. Bake for 23-25 minutes or until bottoms turn light brown.
- Immediately transfer to cool flat surface with a spatula
I’ll make this as dessert for Christmas dinner, but I’m gonna add some RUM. You can’t have eggnog without rum lol. Enjoy!
*HeyDoYou is for the cute, clever and connected*