“We know that connecting with girls plays a major part in a young guy’s life… Our Consumer Consultants will give guys the support they need to succeed – from both sides of the gender divide.” – Greg Major, AXE Canada
“Beyond a summer of unforgettable personal and professional experiences, each AXE Canada Consumer Consultant will receive a $10,000 salary, awesome individual apartments in downtown Toronto and a ton of sweet perks.”– AXE Canada
As you can see by the videos, I had LOTS of fun meeting/interviewing Tatomme Flanagan! Fun girl, super down to earth, and she’s soooo cute!
AXE Canada has put five guys and five girls to the test to determine which two candidates will win the summer job of a lifetime and become the brand’s first-ever Consumer Consultants. The biggest part of this job requires the Consumer Consultants to document their experiences even exploits on their personal blog; this will provide the rest of the world with a glimpse into the lives of the “young and single”. Did I mention they’ll each get a $10,000 salary!? Yeah.
Six of the 10 finalists, are Ontario residents; Lauren O’Neil, 24, Jamie Neefs, 19, Maddi Rundle, 22, Brandi MacDonald, 19, Tatomme Flanagan, 19, and Max Marcus, 21.
These LUCKY Consumer Consultants will:
• Research the Canadian dating landscape, i.e. date and tell.
• Scoop thoughts and opinions from like-minded Canadian guys and girls.
• Organize consumer insight events… think ‘man den’ and ‘girls night in’ on bigger budgets.
• Represent their peers by providing insight to the AXE Canada team.
• Add their personal touch, roll with the punches and rise to the occasion.
MAKE SURE YOU VOTE FOR HER!!!
Voting ends March 31st!!