According to a recent study by the American Veterinary Medical Association, more than 50 percent of pet owners are city dwellers, so if you’re thinking of highlighting the growing trend of urban pet ownership, Petmate offers several stylish and unique solutions for pets and their owners.
- For the on-the-go pet, the WETNOZ Carrier by Petmate is part pet carrier and part cuddle bed making it perfect to use anywhere, anytime. Ideal for pets under 20 pounds, the carrier features a plush and padded interior that is leak-free in case there are any accidents, an interior tether to keep pets safe, side pocket storage, and both a shoulder and carry handle for easy transport ($150 MSRP).
This is perfect for a small dog! You can take them on the subway and travel easily. It is also great for taking your cat to your vet so it is not in a cardboard box. I wish Jacob could fit in this! I would get the lime green one.
- The Petmate Portable Pop-Up Tent provides a shaded home away from home for pets headed to the city park. Constructed from heavy-duty water-resistant canvas, the tent folds out in seconds and features ventilated mesh-sided panels. Available in two sizes ($44.99 – $59.99 MSRP).
How adorable! I can see cats having a great time jumping in and out of this. Again, perfect for a small to medium size dog and the ‘enclosed’ area always makes the pet feel safe for a quick nap.
- While basking in the city sun, be sure to bring along plenty of water and the Petmate Travel Bowl to keep pets nourished and hydrated. The collapsible, silicone travel bowl fits into small spaces and pockets, and the sturdy no-spill feature allows for splash-proof fun at home or on the go. Available in two colors and two sizes ($9.99 – $12.99 MSRP).
I have this and it is the most useful pet product ever! It pops up and fold flat so you can take a water dish with you anywhere. Every time Jacob drinks from a water bottle he makes choking sounds so this little travel bowl is a must have when we play frisbee at the park!
- Be sure to pick up after Fido with the Arm & Hammer® Bone Dispenser and Biodegradable Waste Bags by Petmate, which harness the odor-neutralizing and freshening power of baking soda. The dispenser attaches to any leash for easy access, and the biodegradable waste bags are made from corn starch ($9.99 MSRP).
Totally useful and a must for all dog owners and walkers. You will have 30 bags in case of that surprise ’2nd poo’ you weren’t prepared for! I like the odor neutralizing aspect of it and the bone has a easy screw on and off top for replacement bags. This is a must!
- If your dog is a fan of the indoors, the ChuckIt! Indoor Flyer by Petmate provides the same slobber-free fun as the outdoor line, but features a soft and resilient texture, making it ideal for indoor use. ($11.99 MSRP)
I am excited for the day when I have an apartment big enough to use this toy! This is an indoor frisbee for your pet to play with. I think Jacob has enough toys but one more can’t hurt
- To create a cozy, warm nest on the coldest of loft floors, the Aspen Pet Self-Warming Bed by Petmate uses the same technology that heats Mylar “space blankets” and reflects a pet’s own body heat. Available in four sizes ($29.99-$69.99). Also available in self-cooling for pets wintering in warmer climates.
A self warming bed? This is so cool! I can tell when Jacob is cold when he sleeps in a ball and when he is warm he is spread out. I am excited to see this Mylar technology bed and how it holds up during the winter.
Tags: dog, dog toys, gift ideas, my dog jacob, pet mate