Isn’t it weird that Angelea got disqualified right at the finale… What the heck is this all about?
Here are my speculations:
– Lisa has connections *with some special LA folks
– Lisa started doing Nigel
– Angelea is pregnant
– Angelea is already signed to a better agency/deal
– Angelea lied about her age
– Angelea leaked info on Twitter/FB
– Tyra thought it would be a good idea
– Allison the cat put a spell on them all
I am out of ideas. Someone tell me please.
The holidays are a great time of year, but make no mistake, the cold weather is no excuse to be hairy! That’s why, thanks to our friends at Veet, we are giving away $100 worth of Veet products to keep you soft and smooth, from upper lip to lower leg!
As promised, this is the contest exclusively for our Canadian readers.
A VERY LUCK WINNER WILL RECEIVE
- Veet Ready-to-Use Wax Strips for Face – The best way to get rid of those hairy patches that just seem to appear out of nowhere
- Veet Ready-to-Use Wax Strips for Face & Bikini – The best way to get rid of those hairy patches that just seem to appear out of nowhere
- Veet EasyGrip Ready-to-Use Wax strips – For legs and body, the inspired ergonomic design means the strips are ideal for both seasoned waxers and first time “wax virgins”
- Veet Hydro’Restor Cream – Works in as little as three minutes to deliver smoothness that lasts up to twice as long as shaving
- Veet High Precision Facial Wax – Veet guides you through a 4-step process to perfect brows
- A pink stocking
- A basket to hold the items
HOW TO ENTER
- Leave us a comment in the section below, completing this sentence:
“Removing unwanted hair with Veet is as easy as _____________”
Get extra entry points for the following:
- 1 point: Like us on our Facebook Page
- 2 points: Post a message on our Facebook Page, completing the sentence: “Removing unwanted hair with Veet is as easy as _____________”
- 3 points: Post a message Facebook Page, completing the sentence: “Removing unwanted hair with Veet is as easy as _____________” AND tag at least one of your friends in the post
Contest ends on Saturday, December 17 at midnight. The person with the most entry points wins! Winner will be announced on Monday, December 19. The contest is only open to readers in Canada.
For more info about Veet, visit: http://veet.ca/en/